We stayed for two nights in this hotel and we were quite happy with this decision. Our room (superior with AC) was quiet, clean, big enough with nice bathroom, mosquito net and lovely balcony.
The garden and pool area are amazing in typical balinese style - really nice and a good place to relax.
Breakfast was included, nothing special but good and enough for us.
The service was just average, our room wasn't cleaned during the day, the staff at the restaurant inattentive, however this was just a little disappointment.
The resort is located almost directly on the beach with black sand. Around the hotel are small but really good Warungs (local restaurants). Try the fish in Warung Mr. Dolphin - fresh and really delicious!
If you would like to go to the main village you need a taxi or motorbike because the resort is quite far from there.
Altogether we would recommend a stay in this hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sumahotel is located close to the sea and not far from the centre of Lovina beach. We have a nice pool and a lot of things to do. We can arrange a lot of trips: scuba diving, snorkling, tracking, temples to see, Balineese dancing, bull riding, etc. Our rates of the apartments are very low, so a lot of quality for your money. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Hotel.de so you can book your Suma Hotel Lovina Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sumahotel Lovina Beach Kalibukbuk
- Suma Hotel Lovina Beach Bali/Singaraja