MSPA Bali Your Transit Spa
Open today: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Beautiful Massage Experience

When you walk in to the spa the ambiance is immediately calming. Then you walk through a beautiful... read more

Reviewed January 20, 2019

from $75.00
from $110.00
from $110.00
More Info
All reviews therapist treatment spa hotel service
Selected filters
Reviewed July 25, 2018 via mobile

We went for a balinese full body massage and facial and it was excellent. People were humble and nice to us. It was a very peaceful, stress free and relaxing moments.

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed July 15, 2018 via mobile

We went in a couple package with costed about 9lakh idr.It was the worst experience as 2 ladies who actually had to make us comfortable.. starting talking in thier language and laughing..it was really bad experience!

I don't recommend this instead take a spa in the hotel yu stay that will of worth and cheap.

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed June 18, 2018

Felt relaxed after Balinese massage . One should try at least one time . People were humble and nice to us.

Date of experience: January 2018
Reviewed May 29, 2018 via mobile

What an entrance, the aura, the smell fills you with an ecstasy, complete privacy and what a massage. The masseurs were just amazing, the two hour massage uplifts your innermost peace. Everything was perfect untill you're session is over and you're ready to go back, the masseurs greet you and obviously expect some sort of goodwill wishes(read:tip) and for heaven's sake, if you don't give it to them, stay ready for an unwanted humiliating gesture already being posted on there face and the entire hospitality goes for a toss, you're made felt like a pile on and a person with no respect. Be alert guys, pay more to earn more respect.

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed March 1, 2018 via mobile

Had tropical fruit package today and it was absolutely the worst experience ever. When booking was made we made sure that we understand the package right. It was supposed to be 90 mins of Balinese massage, full body scrub and floral baths. But in fact it was 35 mins of rushed massage, then I've cold scrub was applied and j was left in the room alone for 30 mins. After the lady came back I said that I do t want to continue with the treatment and that I was going to go to the floral bath to remove the scrub and then go back to hotel to avoid further disappointment However the lady offered another 20 mins s of massage. So I tell ed the scrub and got my remaining massage. The conclusion is that if you want to have a quality treatment choose a different place. Expensive doesn't always mean you will get something decent. I could have gone to 15 dodgy massage place somewhere in a mall and get the same treatment but shorter in time. By the way my friend was getting the same treatment in the different room and her experience was exactly like mine.

Date of experience: March 2018