MSPA Bali Your Transit Spa
Open today: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Beautiful Massage Experience

When you walk in to the spa the ambiance is immediately calming. Then you walk through a beautiful... read more

Reviewed January 20, 2019
Kim A
via mobile
Excellent spa

Went for spa service. Very hygienic, clean rooms. Very good therapist. Who knows treatment well... read more

Reviewed August 29, 2018

from $75.00
from $110.00
from $125.00
More Info
All reviews therapist treatment spa hotel service
Selected filters
Reviewed June 18, 2018

Felt relaxed after Balinese massage . One should try at least one time . People were humble and nice to us.

Reviewed May 29, 2018 via mobile

What an entrance, the aura, the smell fills you with an ecstasy, complete privacy and what a massage. The masseurs were just amazing, the two hour massage uplifts your innermost peace. Everything was perfect untill you're session is over and you're ready to go back, the masseurs greet you and obviously expect some sort of goodwill wishes(read:tip) and for heaven's sake, if you don't give it to them, stay ready for an unwanted humiliating gesture already being posted on there face and the entire hospitality goes for a toss, you're made felt like a pile on and a person with no respect. Be alert guys, pay more to earn more respect.

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed March 1, 2018 via mobile

Had tropical fruit package today and it was absolutely the worst experience ever. When booking was made we made sure that we understand the package right. It was supposed to be 90 mins of Balinese massage, full body scrub and floral baths. But in fact it was 35 mins of rushed massage, then I've cold scrub was applied and j was left in the room alone for 30 mins. After the lady came back I said that I do t want to continue with the treatment and that I was going to go to the floral bath to remove the scrub and then go back to hotel to avoid further disappointment However the lady offered another 20 mins s of massage. So I tell ed the scrub and got my remaining massage. The conclusion is that if you want to have a quality treatment choose a different place. Expensive doesn't always mean you will get something decent. I could have gone to 15 dodgy massage place somewhere in a mall and get the same treatment but shorter in time. By the way my friend was getting the same treatment in the different room and her experience was exactly like mine.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed January 24, 2018 via mobile

Had my 4hands massage for 2 hours yesterday, it was average nothing special. They need to learn from other spa places around Nusa Dua if they want to be competitive. Please provide a comfortable pillow for under the legs when clients are on their back after a while my back was aching. The shower head was huge but the water flow didn’t match the size ... Will I go back there? No I am sticking with Yhi Spa at Melia or Heavinly spa at Westin.
They requested a full payment before you start your treatment which I found a little bit odd and off putting or maybe that’s just the way the do business ??

1  Thank Maya M
Reviewed January 7, 2018 via mobile

Me and my wife booked a day trip with tour candidasa and booked the temple visit, spa day and seafood beach dinner.

The treatments were amazing , Bali massage , body scrub and rose bath wash after.
Best massage !