MSPA Bali Your Transit Spa
Open today: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Beautiful Massage Experience

When you walk in to the spa the ambiance is immediately calming. Then you walk through a beautiful... read more

Reviewed January 20, 2019
Kim A
via mobile
Excellent spa

Went for spa service. Very hygienic, clean rooms. Very good therapist. Who knows treatment well... read more

Reviewed August 29, 2018

from $110.00
from $110.00
from $125.00
More Info
All reviews therapist treatment spa hotel service
Selected filters
Reviewed March 1, 2018 via mobile

Had tropical fruit package today and it was absolutely the worst experience ever. When booking was made we made sure that we understand the package right. It was supposed to be 90 mins of Balinese massage, full body scrub and floral baths. But in fact it was 35 mins of rushed massage, then I've cold scrub was applied and j was left in the room alone for 30 mins. After the lady came back I said that I do t want to continue with the treatment and that I was going to go to the floral bath to remove the scrub and then go back to hotel to avoid further disappointment However the lady offered another 20 mins s of massage. So I tell ed the scrub and got my remaining massage. The conclusion is that if you want to have a quality treatment choose a different place. Expensive doesn't always mean you will get something decent. I could have gone to 15 dodgy massage place somewhere in a mall and get the same treatment but shorter in time. By the way my friend was getting the same treatment in the different room and her experience was exactly like mine.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed January 24, 2018 via mobile

Had my 4hands massage for 2 hours yesterday, it was average nothing special. They need to learn from other spa places around Nusa Dua if they want to be competitive. Please provide a comfortable pillow for under the legs when clients are on their back after a while my back was aching. The shower head was huge but the water flow didn’t match the size ... Will I go back there? No I am sticking with Yhi Spa at Melia or Heavinly spa at Westin.
They requested a full payment before you start your treatment which I found a little bit odd and off putting or maybe that’s just the way the do business ??

Date of experience: January 2018
1  Thank Maya M
Reviewed January 7, 2018 via mobile

Me and my wife booked a day trip with tour candidasa and booked the temple visit, spa day and seafood beach dinner.

The treatments were amazing , Bali massage , body scrub and rose bath wash after.
Best massage !

Date of experience: January 2018
Reviewed November 20, 2017

we tried with some other spa in Bali, where setup was rather basic.
this place in fact charged 3 times as much as others.
the place came with very nice deco, lovely private hut.
but in terms of massage, it was not really up to standard.
you could feel they were not too sure when pressing.

during the 90 mins, they were pitching at some moment and just had their hands pressing your body without massaging.

seems to us, the additional money (the 3 times of normal spa!) all went to the fancy deco. if the deco does matter to you, you may rather visit this place.

we initially tried to book with email but no response.
we tried to call but the receptionist just hang up during the first 2 mins of talking.
at the end, we needed to get hotel concierge to help making the reservation.

to me, massage in bangkok was way better.
overall, it was a truly disappointment, maybe we should have gone with the spa in hotels, which provides guarantees on service standard.

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed April 15, 2017 via mobile

Came on sat night but was fully booked so made appointment for sunday morning. There are many rooms. Private rooms. There is facial hairdo foot reflexology and many types of massage. Very nice ambience.

Date of experience: April 2017