Review Highlights
Best Driver in Bali

Absolutely the best driver! Very knowledgeable about Bali and the different attractions. Arrived on... read more

Reviewed July 16, 2019
Susanmb24
Charlotte, North Carolina
Excellent service

While in Bali we searched for a driver and found Wyan! We did not know what to expect but from the... read more

Reviewed July 12, 2019
DanitaTravels

All reviews during our stay would highly recommend wayan great guide day trip excellent driver beautiful bali real bali his knowledge monkey forest always on time visit bali great service mr tours shortcut
Selected filters
Reviewed December 10, 2018 via mobile

A great guide and a safe and excellent driver!
During our stay in Bali Wayan had showed us the real Bali!
His knowledge of his island is outstanding! He even knew the shortcuts when there were traficjams!
Wayan speaks several languages very well! We communicated in English and also in behasa Indonedia.
We had such a good time together!
Always smiling and most importantly very relaxed! Wayan is a trustworthy and punctual person. He always tried his utmost in order to make us comfortable! Wayan, many thanks for your splendid services! We would highly recommend Wayan to everyone who might be visit Bali! Ofcourse we will contact him when we go back to Bali next year! We wish you all the luck in the world Wayan my friend!

Date of experience: November 2018
1  Thank Antina L
107balid, Owner at Balikudriver, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2018

Hi madam and Mr Lilipaly I really happy got your positive reviews on my trip advisor all the best for you

Reviewed December 6, 2018 via mobile

Wayan drove us from Nusa Dua to Ubud and Ubud to the airport. He was very punctual, reliable and a great chat! Couldn’t recommend him enough. Thanks Wayan for all the help!

Date of experience: September 2018
1  Thank MandAinParis

Thousand appreciate for your kind to give me good reviews and I will use this to increase my service to all customers.

Reviewed September 13, 2018

We got lucky enough to get Mr. Wayan as our driver from Nusa Dua to Ubud and he was great. When we needed a driver back to Jimbaran on a short notice, Wayan was able to help us out. Not only was he timely, friendly and professional, but his rates were also very fair. Next time we will make sure to take advantage of his services for a full day trip to see more of the island.

We will certainly be utilizing him the next time we're in Bali and encouraging any of our friends traveling there to do the same.

Date of experience: September 2018
Bali D, Owner at Balikudriver, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2018

Hi Mr Joe a thousand thanks for your positive reviews on my trip advisor I really appreciate it, so feel free to contact me for your next trip to Bali,all the best for you Mr Joe

Reviewed August 25, 2018 via mobile

We had an amazing 5 days stay in Nusa Dua, a trip which my wife and I will always cherish. Special mention and thanks to our driver and guide Mr. Wayan who went out of his way to make sure we saw all the places that we wanted to see. Although it was a short stay, he still managed to show us the Batik, Silver and Wood work factories together with the Art Gallery in Bali. We also visited the famous Uluwattu temple, the Pandawa beach and the monkey forest. But the highlight was the authentic Balinese Babi Guling lunch that Wayan had so sweetly organized for us.
He’s a good honest friendly person who speaks good English and makes you extremely comfortable.
Thank you Wayan for your wonderful hospitality and making this trip a very memorable one for us. We will def visit Bali again and look forward to your service sometime in the near future. God bless.

Date of experience: August 2018
Bali D, Owner at Balikudriver, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2018

Hi Mr Melbert a thousand thanks for your positive reviews on my trip advisor really appreciate it and I use it to increase my services to customers,see you next time Mr Melbert.

Reviewed August 23, 2018 via mobile

We had several tours with Wayan all over the island during our stay and we really appreciated his professionality and his welcoming spirit. He always takes care about customer needs in order to have the best experience. He was really helpfull in giving us advices about how to arrange our tour schedule according with the time and places we wanted to visit and he provided us very interesting information about local customs and history of the country. We really appreciated his transparency and fairness which are qualities that are really difficult to find nowadays. We will keep a very good memory of Bali and Wayan and if we get to visit Bali again we will contact him for sure.

Date of experience: August 2018
Bali D, Owner at Balikudriver, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2018

Hi Silvia a thousand thanks for your positive reviews it,s make more motivate to increase our services to all customers,see you next time Silvia