“The Moistest cake I have ever had!”
Review of Secret Cafe

Secret Cafe
Ranked #2 of 12 Coffee & Tea in Nusa Dua
Description: The "Secret Cafe" is situated in the heart of Nusa Dua, Bali. We provide an extensive breakfast and lunch menu. Besides the best sandwiches in Bali, our passion is to create the perfect Illy coffee for our customers.
Reviewed May 29, 2015

My boyfriend and I ate lunch at this small cafe today, and as soon as I got back to the hotel I wanted to write a rave review about it! It is a cute little cafe by the Marriott resort, everything is healthy, homemade, the coffee was one of the best we have had on the island. I got a latte and my boyfriend got an affogato (espresso with ice cream), then we had the potato salad and the ham baguette panino, afterwards we were too tempted by the cake so we shared both the pear and the apple cakes, oh my god, the moistest most delicious cake we have ever had, going to try and replicate that when I get home. Not to mention the lady that runs it is super nice and hospitable. We will be back for breakfast tomorrow, try this place out it does not disappoint!

Date of visit: May 2015

Reviewed May 25, 2015 via mobile

Just had breakfast at this lovely cafe
Food fresh. coffee amazing
Cakes yummy staff lovely
👌👌👌👌💟💟💟💟

1  Thank grandtimes
Reviewed May 23, 2015 via mobile

Must go if you like healthy food, amazing juices and great coffee! Amazing people who own the place! Also wallet friendly. Located 10min walking straight from Marriot Hotel back door, just 100m ahead Santika Hotel.

1  Thank Sérgio C
Reviewed May 21, 2015

We planned a trip to the Secret Cafe after reading the impressive reviews it has received. As others have said before me the food is gorgeous, the drinks are just as good and the atmosphere and welcome are the best that we've recived in Bali. Indra is the perfect hostess. We had the best sandwiches we have ever eaten and both had the now infamous apple cake that we both loved. Well done Indra on creating the perfect cafe atmosphere with a menu to suit all. You deserve these glowing reviews and we wish you every success for the future 😀 Julie & Arasi

Date of visit: May 2015
1  Thank Smugster
Reviewed May 21, 2015 via mobile

We had a bit of a walk to this place around a mile and half there and back.

Was worth it lovely friendly staff, we had lunch here twice the food is very tasty.

The drinks are equally nice with plenty on offer from juices to milkshakes to coffees. All made from fresh fruit or freshly ground beans.

Great little find outside Nusa Dua! Thanks from Mark & Becks

Been to Secret Cafe? Share your experiences!