Tripadvisor
Nusa Dua
3,429 results
All reviews beach grill afternoon tea hydro pool ladies and gentlemen the club lounge buggy drivers junior suite indonesian restaurant kids club lagoon access buggy service luxury escapes the cliff main pool pool staff tapas beautiful property
Selected filters
Reviewed January 19, 2020

the holiday was very good and we very like. The good thing we enjoy at the place for drink and they have special afternoon tea.
we enjoy skmuch. much cake and sandwiches. my kids very like the macaron and they bring us more for kids. the drink like classic cocktail also good.
the place hot but little breeze. not problem.

Reviewed January 19, 2020

I like very much the place. Very far away with the busy place.
We relax Sonics here. We spent our time at lounge and bar with cake and ice tea. The view was good and excellent. The staff really helpful and we enjoy.
Very great if we stay next time not only enjoy the tea.

Reviewed January 18, 2020

today I have afternoon tea at rc lounge and bar the food is great delicious and very good tasting so many cake and good for taste a cup of tea the this’s the last day in Bali ritz callton perfect hotel and good view

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed January 18, 2020 via mobile

This was the first time I stay with Ritz-Carlton, and in summary it was really great. I’m glad that I was decided to stay here despite it is located far far away from Bali crowd in Kuta/Canggu. Just kidding, it was only 40 minutes away from the airport. As this is located in Nusa Dua, I didn’t expect beautiful beach. Turn out I was wrong, they have really nice, clean, lovely and kid-friendly beach. The view was also amazing, as it is located on the cliff the view from their lobby was absolutely stunning. We decided to cancel our day trips and stayed at the hotel for full two days instead

The room was really spacious, as I heard that Ritz-Carlton has the biggest room of its class compared with other hotels in Nusa Dua (cmiiw). It is clean, neat, and felt just right. The hotel ground was also great, it has jogging track and beautiful fish pond.

The food was okay, they have various menu for breakfast. All was good, cannot complaint especially due to their varied fresh fruit and juices. Love it. Staffs were really great, nice and very helpful. Really love their hospitality. The check-in and check-out experiences were also great, everything seems just right and very easy.

Overall, I had a great time staying with them and would really love to return and expect the same experience in the future.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed January 17, 2020

As a loyalty of The Ritz-Carlton and St Regis brand, I’m very disappointing of my recent stay at the Ritz-Carlton in Bali. First of all, miscommunication and misinformation of the discount benefits of Marriott member had given to us when we checked in. Though we planned to have all three meals everyday during our staying at the resort but the information given should be correct and not misleading. There was no apology when we found out we are not entitled to the discount. We were still supporting by eating at the resort restaurants regardless. Then, I would love to try the Spa though the price is on the high cost but I did go for it anyway. However it was a big mistake. We booked for 1.30hrs spa and told the Spa choices we picked from the spa menu in advance as per their request. On the day, they did the Balinese Massage to both me and my partner although we picked different type of massages. The therapist who did the massage for my partner had left during her performance for like 30 mins and back for the conclude part of the massage. My partner told me later that day that it was the worst massage he ever had. The therapist must be sick or very new and she did not perform well so my partner did not feel relax nor good after the spa. Considering we paid AUD$200 per person for the 1.30hrs massage, she should not leave 30mins mid-way and still charge my partner the full 90mins rate. Lastly, my partner had forgotten some items inside the room on our last day and when we contacted them to check, they said they cannot see or find the item. This is probably the first and last time for this resort as it shows there is no trustworthy and no integrity of the staffs. We have never stayed in the resorts that we need to be extra careful of our belongings leaving inside our room. One particular front staff who was pretty rude and unprofessional, her name is Fiona. After all these incidents, we decided that we wouldn’t recommend anyone to this resort. On the contrary note, we found that the staffs at most restaurants, particularly at the Bejana, the Ritz Lounge & Bar and the Beach Grilled were super nice and made all our dining wonderful experiences.
That is why I still have given one star here.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank BrianR1988
ritzcarltonbali, Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Bali, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2020

Dear BrianR1988,

Greetings from The Ritz-Carlton Bali and thank you for sharing your detailed feedback as well as preferences on your personal TripAdvisor blog.

My apologies for any mis-communication or shortcoming and as well as my personal thanks for taking your time to flag out this point to me so as to enable us to look in detail with the respective division heads for immediate action and potential improvements as well as kindly also note that all your personal preferences had been recorded to better anticipate your needs and enhance your future stays.

We appreciate your patronage to our restaurants and bars in the resort and makes me feel very happy to know that you had great dining experiences at Bejana Restaurant , The Beach Grill Restaurant and The Ritz-Carlton Lounge & Bar. Please also kindly note that to all Marriott Bonvoy members (Silver and Above) are entitled to have a discount at our Ritz-Carlton Lounge & Bar and additionally can enjoy from various special benefits ranging from discounted rates for rooms reservations (room upgrades are extended based upon availability), In room amenities, discounted club lounge access as well as discounted breakfast prices.

Thank you once again for sharing your feedback as well as rest absolutely assured that each preference had been duly noted for future stays so as to further elevate our services and better anticipate your personal requirements and on behalf of the entire team, I look forward to be welcoming you back in the near future for another memorable stay with us here on ``The Island of The Gods``.

Sincerely yours,