5,504 results
All reviews zen pool circus team main bar chef de village flying trapeze evening shows special thanks a la carte restaurant water sports family holiday awesome holiday meal times sports activities beach bar tennis courts all inclusive package other resorts
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed at this club med with my family for 5 nights. We had a beautiful room with a great sea view near everything.
The staff at this club med is really really amazing. So friendly without wanting something in return. The garden is huge and very well maintained. The shows are spectacular and the staff go out off their way to make every night a party night. The food is wonderful and good given that they have to make huge amounts every day. We visited the a La carte restaurant which is a beautiful setting with great food.
The beach bar was my favourite hang place. Just a pity it closes at 18h every night. You can walk on the walkway next to the beach for a couple of kilometers especially after sunset when all the different restaurants lights are on. Very romantic. I have big kids but I saw how much effort they do with kids club everyday. We visited the spa twice and it was a memory made for life. Very very good spa.
I must compliment this club med for the wonderful ambiance and extremely great service. Thank you very very much. We hope to come back one day and I will recommend this club med to all my friends who intend to visit Bali. Also the excursion department went out of their way to make our waterbom trip a good one. Thank you so much.
We stayed in room 1006 and it was suberb.

1  Thank Neitzfamily

Dear Neitzfamily,

Thank you for choosing Club Med Bali for your recent holiday. We are delighted to hear that you had an amazing holiday and that you particularly enjoyed our GO team and the different facilities available.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Very relaxing yet again. Warm welcomes from the GOs. Smiles every day. Many go out of their way to make you feel at home. Special thks to Dayu, Tawan, Anjaz, Eric, Rovin, Patrick, Mr Bacon, Chef Sony,Ella and others whose names i might have forgotten...you all have been amazing and efficient. My boy felt so safe and happy with you all...hope to see you nxt year again in Bali...

Dear nicholaa385,

Thank you for choosing Club Med Bali for your recent holiday. We are delighted to hear that you had an amazing holiday and that you particularly enjoyed our GO team's dedicated service.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

As always club Med is club Med busy this one has a beautiful outdoor bar a nice beach and an adult pool.
The park around the club is huge and pretty. Club Med is always fun

Activities for the whole family... food all day Long and nice evening activities

Date of stay: October 2018

Dear 855dianef,

Thank you for choosing Club Med Bali for your recent holiday. We are delighted to hear that you had an amazing holiday and that you particularly enjoyed our selection of activities.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband and I booked club med Bali for our honeymoon and it turned out to be an extremely bad and disappointed experience for us. This is our 2nd visit to club med Bali and we did not expect this trip to be so bad. It all started with our honeymoon package; my husband emailed club med informing them that we are heading there for our honeymoon, and to which they replied us informing that they've included their premium all-inclusive honeymoon package into our booking. This honeymoon package includes ("Room decoration, Bottle of wine, Club Med couple T-shirts, Priority check-in & late check-out upon availability, Priority in reservation for speciality restaurant, 1 couple portrait") to which we receive NONE OF IT. We arrived in Club Med Bali at around 1pm and was told to wait for room availability as check in time is 3pm; so our check in wasn't priority at all. When we were brought to our room and just as I was expecting some awesome room decor, to my horrible and shock, our room was just a plain room with NO ROOM DECORATION as what it was mentioned in the package, there is NO bottle of wine, NO couple t-shirts at all. I was very annoyed and upset about it and told the G.O who brought us to the room to check upon it as it was reflected in the email that the package was included. However, we were informed that the sales agent of ours apparently had our honeymoon package CANCELLED WITHOUT INFORMING US ABOUT IT. Who had absolutely no idea why it was cancel and went through ridiculous ways to have it verify. Thankful to one of the G.O by the name Allyn who helped us in getting this sort out somehow. We received the email of the package reincluded into our booking BUT NOTHING WAS DONE AT ALL. NO DECOR, NO WINE, NO TEE, NO PRIORITY BOOKING ETC. Our room was not a room meant for honeymoon too. The balcony door couldn't be locked, the safe couldn't be closed, the aircon wasn't cold, and the bed was a made up of 2 single bed. What the heck? We didn't pay the price for these. We feedback but wasn't offer any change of room but a reply of "oh okay", well "thank you". We also noticed that some of the G.O are more friendly towards the caucasian guests as compared to us. Excuse me, why is the treatment so different? Ain't we guest as well? This was our 2nd visit to Bali Club Med and is the far worst experience we have encountered. I personally had visited club med a couple of time and I love how nice the environment and how friendly the G.O were. But Club Med Bali had fail me so badly this time now; from the package which had been promised to deliver but failed to the room and some of the G.O there. I will not recommend people to Club Med Bali. My husband and I are utterly disappointed with you guys.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Evelyne W
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was my first experience at a Club Med village and we went there with 2 other families.

I love the staff at Club Med Petit Club. I want to highlight that they are super passionate about kids and I am amazed at how dedicated they are to looking after them.

I would like to thank Anjas, who acted as the "Good Pirate". He entertained the kids so well. Rebecca, Nami and Haan had such wonderful love for the kids. I noticed Haan was super fast to care for a kid who walked closer to the edge of the stage.

Club Med has wonderful activities and staff (aka G.O.s), but the latter is what stands out. I can say that I felt like staying a few more days just so that my kids can stay longer with the G.O.s. Great job guys!

Room tip: If you want a quieter room as you are a light sleeper, request for rooms further away from the main pool.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear parakletos,

Thank you for choosing Club Med Bali for your recent holiday. We are delighted to hear that you had an amazing holiday and that you particularly enjoyed our childcare services and GO team.