Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
6,379 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 29, 2012 via mobile

It was my first Club Med experience and I had a great time with my buddy. Our days are filled with loads of activities and sports which we fully enjoyed. The GOs are a bunch of friendly and multi talented people whom I fully respect. It was SMILES & LAUGHTERS all the way during my 5 Days/4 Nights stay there.

1  Thank Lilvalley
Reviewed September 28, 2012

Our family has just returned from our first Club Med holiday and we had a wonderful 7 nights.

We went as a family with twin 11 year old boys and they had an amazing time. Being totally mad on sport they loved Junior Club which enabled them to participate in archery, kayaking, swimming, snorkelling, daily tournments and circus trapeze. Thank you so much Trisna for the wonderful program you provided them with each day. You were very caring and they loved spending time with you. You even sought them out at meal times if they weren't sitting with you just to make sure they were having fun and always knew what was happening next. They certainly missed you once they left.

Another highlight for the boys was the daily soccer game. Thank you so much Victor, Olan and JP for your energy each afternoon. We really appreciated all the extra time Victor put into one of our boys helping him to improve his sportmanship skills! The boys also loved receiving their sports medals at the end of the week.

The concerts each night were great fun. The Michael Jackson show and circus evenings were wonderful and we loved the Cultural evening. We were thrilled to see our boys perform in the kids night "Peter Pan" performance. Thanks Allyn!

The buffet meals were fantastic with so much variety. One of our boys has a severe peanut allergy and after meeting with the chef we felt very confident that the food was safe for him. This was a great relief and we didn't have to worry about him all week.

Having just come from a week in Seminyak we did feel that the rooms were dated however they were quiet and we certainly didn't spend anytime in them as there was always so much to do.

As adults, the adult pool was wonderful and apart from lying around the pool enjoying the many cocktails we had a chance to try out land and water sports we don't usually get time for at home.

Thank you to all the GO's, Trisna, Victor, Melissa, Olan, Anita, JP and Allyn.

We would recommend Club Med Bali as a great family destination and would love to return!

Room tip: The rooms in the 4000's were quiet.
2  Thank Deanna_Sco
Reviewed September 28, 2012

We have just returned from a lovely holiday at Club Med in Bali. On departure my husband and I split our resort expenses, and settled the account separately using our individual credit cards. Once home my husband checked his statement and noticed that the resort had debited his account twice, he cautioned me to check my statement which I did only to find that I had also been debited twice. This is most disconcerting and I caution all other visitors to this resort to double check your statements carefully.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank AngeSA
A Tripadvisor Member
Perth, Australia
Reviewed September 28, 2012

This was our second trip to club med and this time we took friends and family along to enjoy this amazing place. The food was wonderful, so fresh, tasty and a huge variety on offer. Arvo drinks by the beach bar was truely lovely. The kids enjoyed kids club and the activities on offer. The rooms really need updating and one of the rooms had mould growing on the wall. Maintenance were notified but nothing done. The kids pool seemed to be cooler than the main pool. Both weren't refreshing at all.Then on our second to last day at 3pm, code brown happened, my friend saw a poo floating in the main pool near the bar end. The life guard was notified who confirmed it was indeed a poo, and my friend told the people in the vicinity of the pool about said poo....and that was it. Upon enquiring with reception their policy is to close the pool and filter the water....but none of this was done. We put down to some of the groups upset tummies to excess of alcohol and food, but as some of the children also complained of sore tummies, you have to wonder about the cleanliness of the pool. I doubt we will be back again, which is very unfortunate.

1  Thank A Tripadvisor Member
Reviewed September 27, 2012

initially I was overwhelmed at the size of the place and the many Sporting activities and arenas to occupy oneself. We had only ever stayed at smaller reorts on outer islands of Fiji. We found Club Med much friendlier and more obliging than staff at Fiji resorts.
There is plenty for all age children to do with the different aged day clubs to attend.It was a very happy and friendly place.Seeing the older children give a display in the high wire was amazing. the culture of nusa Dua Club Med was all absorbing/imbibing - with 400 staff on board, it was only let down for us, by one G.O. at the main bar, who wasn't attentive or friendly towards us. Mostly they are very accommodating and very much adopt the attitude that nothing is too much or impossible to do for the G.M's (thats what they call us, the holidayers).
When I had a bad belly on the last day we were there (from eating too much indigenous fruit), I did not have to ask the cleaner for more water, she offered extra bottles of water.
We enjoyed a massage at the Spa and I also had a facial with mine. Athough the facial felt nice at the time there was nothing impressive about the massage and is very much the same, and same price (maybe a little more expensive) as you get at home in NZ.In fact, I'm sure I give a better massage. Many people walked out along the beach to a spa for massages, at one tenth the cost of Club Med's.
Adult only areas (Whisper Zones) were great. Quiet adult only pool and adult only eating areas in the restaurant. The food was amazing and catered for all asian groups, Japanese, Chinese, the French, Australians and new Zealander. The Indonesian cooking lesson was very interesting. The bar serves very syrupy coctails and you really need to tell them what and how you like your drinks - and that isn't a problem with them - nothing is.
Would I go again? Most definitely but I wouldn't use the Spa again. My adult daughter had a ball with the G.Os as they are mostly all youngish too. She spent a few nights in the nightclub.They exchanged facebook addresses.
Also, Club Med felt very very SAFE.

Room tip: We were right down the very end in the 5,000's. This was well away from noisy pools, restaurants, bars etc and was exactly what we asked for. However, it is quite a long walk back to the amenities areas - restaurant, bar, boutique, reception etc.