“We loved it and we'll be back!”
Review of Club Med Bali

Club Med Bali
Ranked #11 of 54 Hotels in Nusa Dua
Reviewed September 6, 2011

Thanks for let me had a wonderful experiences with my family , especially my wife and my little boy Sean. Bali islnad is definitely a good place to visit and Club Med will always be our #1 choice to stay. Love all of your programs although Sean is too young to join the Mini-club. Next time we'll play with whloe programs to make sure we can had the most fun. Thanks for your hospitality.

Room Tip: The 1st floor with outside lawn and booth or the penthouse.
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
Write a ReviewReviews (4,221)

Reviewed September 5, 2011

We holidayed at Club Med Bali with 4 children (boys aged 4, 8, 9 and 11). The entire experience was "awesome" according to the kids and amazing according to mum and dad. The Resort is beautiful with wonderful facilities and plenty of space for all. Grandparents and brother's family were also with us. A terrific thing to do with extended family. The buffets catered to all and the array of food was outstanding. Wine was also very good. Chef de Village was everywhere and wonderfully welcoming. Array of activities and entertainment second to none. Kids joined age appropriate kids clubs and all had a ball with an exceptional team of wonderful and fun G.O.'s. They were kept entertained day and night. They also put on shows at night which delighted the parents. Night time entertainment was exceptional, especially Wyan in the Michael Jackson show. We were sorry to leave just before the circus trapeze over the pool night show. Would suggest you go for a few days longer than a week in order to enjoy the full cycle of entertainment!! There is just so much to do. Hard to leave Club Med but suggest trying to get out and about. We rode elephants which was a novel and fabulous thing to do for the 6 of us. It ensured we saw a bit of the countryside. The Balinese people for the most part are beautiful and gentle. A last word for the ever smiling,extremely patient, extraordinarily fun G.O. team (too many to name) thanks for the best holiday ever. Jamie, Steve, Jack, Harry, Charlie & Barney (Sydney, Australia)

4  Thank Jamie H
Reviewed September 4, 2011

Our first time at ClubMed and it was awesome...., a special thanks goes out to all of the GO's, who were always friendly notwithstanding that they were busy from dawn until dusk entertaining the guests. A special mention to Gareth, Mobeen, Guy, Courtney and Wayan - you guys were great and made our holiday so special. we will definitely be back - even though the trip from South Africa was such a long one.

Room Tip: We had ground floor rooms, which we central to all of the amenities, the swimming pool, the beach an...
1  Thank Rebecca J
Reviewed September 2, 2011

The vibe, pool area, entertainment, GO’s, food – everything was just superb. Look out for Guy, a GO from South Africa and Niko from Mongolia - they're awesome. The Chef de Village personally welcomed us on arrival, welcomed the guests at dinner every evening and was seen at almost every event – what great personal service. A truly well run, beautiful resort.

Reviewed September 1, 2011

Have just returned from Club Med Bali, my husband and I stayed for 7 nights, we stayed in the leadin rooms, which was fine we only slept in them and raced in for a shower before heading down to dinner at night. It was the most perfect HOLIDAY, a place where you didnt have to think about what you were going to do or where you were going to eat. The GO's are amazing, work really hard to make sure everyone is happy and enjoying themselves. You can be as busy or as lazy as you want, me I was happy by the pool doing aqua arobics, however my husband worked on his golf in the morning and then the competition at 4 each afternoon. Everyone is always really friendly and so easy to met up and talk to0. We were amazed at the different people there, couples, big family groups - nana, grandad their older children and then the grandchildren, families, singles, groups of ladies - and everyone mixed so well.
Next time would love to go up with our children all in their 20's it would be the perfect place, all inclusive, meals, drinks and actitivies.
Food was amazing, what a selection, and yes drinks whenever you want it!
would definately recommend to one and all.
thanks to those Go's that made it so special for us, Guy, Gareth, Courtenay, Wayan you were amazing.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 31, 2011

This was one of the best family holidays we have had. I visited Club Med Bali about 15 years ago and since then it has been beautifully refurbished. I have three children aged 7 years, 5 years and 4 years of age and the resort caters well for families of all age groups. The mini club was fun filled and ran all day long with a variety of activities that kept all my kids busy and interested. They incorporate alot of the entertainment around the kids in the club and involved them in a number of shows in the evening. On the other nights, the entertainment provided by the GO'S was first class.
The food was plentiful and there was a huge variety of different foods to cater for the wide International clientele.
The GO's were extremely energetic and very friendly. In particular, Anita at the main bar, Courtney at the Flying Trapeze and Jennifer in the Mini Club.
The rooms were not 5 star but extremely clean and comfortable.
The facilities were excellent, but with such a young family, we did not utilised the vast amount of activities offered in the package.
I HAVE NO HESITATION IN RECOMMENDING THIS FANTASTIC CLUB MED RESORT!
We look forward to returning to Paradise in the not too distant future.

Reviewed August 29, 2011

I'm beginning to loose track of how many times I've been to Club Med in Bali. Being so close to Perth helps, but the main reason is this place and the people provide the experience I crave the most from a once a year holiday. Quiet and relaxing when you want it, party atmosphere and fun 'n games when you want it, it really does cater for all. Traveled with family and friends and had a full 3 weeks in paradise. I could do another week easily! Our room was in the Coconut Grove, ground floor with view of the ocean, perfect distance from the bar, pool and beach. As usual nothing disapointed... the food was amazing, big thanks to Chef for the special dinner he arranged for us at the Batur restaurant, and to Pratama for accommodating us so well in the Agung restaurant. The rooms were clean and the heads of housekeeping staff, Wayan and Yansu, were more than happy to arrange for extra bottled water daily, thanks guys! Unfortunately I didn't get a chance to partake in the sporting activities as much as I had in the past (broke a few bones in my foot on day 4) but that didn't stop me from socializing with many of the sports related GO's new & old, Arsa in water sports (previously life guard), Wayan and Oka the golfing legends, all three mates from long ago. Gareth (GT), enjoy Cancun brother, hope to catch up again one day. Courtney, you're awesome sweetie, loved your company! Raphael, top guy, hope you enjoyed Gili mate. Now on to the bar staff. Having been to CM so many times before, I have a little rule, get to know the bar manager on your first night and you'll be extremely well looked after during your stay. Jean-Luc, thank you so much for making my stay as fun and enjoyable as much as it ever could have been. Anita, you are so cool, thanks so much for looking after us, keep up that training and I expect to see you on tv one day kicking serious @#!! Manu, Bo and Angie, wonderful people who couldn't have done more for me, thank you. Jodie, looking after the teens, keep your eye on the prize girl and don't let anyone stop you from getting there. Jennifer, looking after the kids, gorgeous and intelligent, wish you all the best. To all my Mauritian friends, Jeff (aka Tequila boom boom!, aka Mr Long Island Ice Tea, aka The Pool Nazi), Kenny (love that fro bro!), JP (karaoke specialist LOL), Alvin (my man, thanks so much for helping with the room change on arrival), and Oliver (the man behind the scenes), thanks for my Amazing Race prizes (free private tennis lesson and a free serenade of a song of my choosing by none other than... Oliver!) really useful LOL! Cheers to all of you guys, thanks for a great holiday. Special mention to the GE's at the bar that i've know for many years and hope to see at Bali CM for many more to come, Cekra, Rosie, Nyoman, Rata & Charma, cheers guys and thank you for the impeccable service. Also to Hendrick (aka Jimmy) our favourite bar waiter who looked after us so diligently, always with a smile, thank you. There are more that I should mention here, cleaners, maintenance, grounds keeping staff, all the other GO's and GE's, they all contribute to an amazing experience at CM Bali. I have traveled and stayed at many other hotels in Bali and other countries, but none can provide the experience and satisfaction i get from staying here. Thanks to all, and i can assure you, I'll be back, again!

Room Tip: If you like staying up to the close of the bar (about midnight) request a room close, if not you may...