Mandara Spa @ The Ayodya Resort

from $75.00
from $110.00
from $125.00
More Info
All reviews balinese massage oils ladies facial therapist spa
Selected filters
Reviewed October 14, 2018

The facilities and oils are nice. The first treatment we had was the most underwhelming experience in South-East Asia. Subsequent treatment was good -- depends on who you get.

Date of experience: October 2018
made diah s, Manager at Mandara Spa @ The Ayodya Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2018

Dear Mr Alexander,

Thank you very much for your review of our spa. We will definitely use your input to better our services.
And we hope to be able to welcome you back one day.

Regards,

Mandara Spa Indonesia

Reviewed July 14, 2018 via mobile

I had the Balinese massage which was lovely. The decor is really amazing like all other areas of Ayodya Resort it’s a visual sensation with such detail. Obviously more expensive than out the front by the beach but way more private and luxurious. My therapist was very attentive & eager to please.
The only reason I don’t rate it 100% is because on arrival the receptionist tried to sell me the products on display & my therapist asked me to book another massage ‘Tomorrow’ when I’d only just got off the table & then proceeded to try to sell me products. This was such a disappointment as this is a five star resort so I think they should leave the hard sell for outside of the resort as guests pay a lot of money to stay in Nusa Dua for a reason, they (we) don’t want to constantly be Sold to!
Great other than the sales pitch!!
Thanks

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed July 12, 2018

Terrific service. The ladies know about customer service. The settings ( in two parts of the hotel ) are modern, clean and very inviting. I didn't want to leave. The facial was a perfect way to leave the hotel. Throroughly recommended.

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed November 13, 2017

I went to the spa twice and left feeling very special both times, they have lovely therapists and the spa is extremely clean. When you go through the curtains to get to the beauty rooms you can't help but say "Wow!"
First visit I had a manicure and pedicure both expertly done by Evie and Yulia, both delightful ladies. I was impressed that both services were done at the same time giving me an unexpected hour back in my day, at home it's the mani first then the pedi.
Second visit I had a facial which incorporated head, neck, shoulder arm and hand massage with Yulia, lovely to see her again.
I also bought products to take home as gifts, which were very reasonably priced. Only opportunity for improvement would be that I wasn't given time to browse alone, someone was constantly at my side giving me details even though I asked if I could have a few minutes to think. While I didn't feel pressured to buy, I do like time alone to make my decisions.
Thank you.

Date of experience: November 2017
MandaraSpa, General Manager at Mandara Spa @ The Ayodya Resort, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2017

Greetings from Bali.

Thank you so much for your kind review, which I have passed on to the team at Ayodya Spa by Mandara.

We hope to be welcome you back one day at one of our Mandara Spas globally.

Kind regards,

Mandara Spa.

Reviewed October 6, 2017

Usually this wouldn't be my first option to do my Mandara Spa rituals, but seemingly it has improved a lot. The ambience somehow feels better, and it happens that I had a great therapist, so I enjoyed it so much on my last visit compared to the previous one. They also now offer good packages with a good price. I still just don't like the entrance that makes me feel like entering a mix of rave-basement-geisha spot, but after that, it's a lush green and tranquil atmosphere. What matter is the treatment room, right? And it's just nice :)

Date of experience: May 2017

Greetings from Bali !

Thank you so much for your kind review which I have shared with the team at Ayodya Spa by Mandara.

We hope to be able to welcome you back to one of our many Mandara Spas around the world.

Kind regards,