Mandara Spa @ The Ayodya Resort
Open today: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Make some time for this!

The Mandara Spa at Ayodya is a must for anyone staying at the resort. It may be a bit pricey, but... read more

Reviewed February 18, 2019
malbernaz96
Inconsistent

The facilities and oils are nice. The first treatment we had was the most underwhelming experience... read more

Reviewed October 14, 2018
567alexanderp
Cambridge, United Kingdom

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Nusa Dua
from $75.00
from $110.00
from $125.00
More Info
All reviews balinese massage oils ladies facial therapist spa
Selected filters
Reviewed July 12, 2018

Terrific service. The ladies know about customer service. The settings ( in two parts of the hotel ) are modern, clean and very inviting. I didn't want to leave. The facial was a perfect way to leave the hotel. Throroughly recommended.

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed November 13, 2017

I went to the spa twice and left feeling very special both times, they have lovely therapists and the spa is extremely clean. When you go through the curtains to get to the beauty rooms you can't help but say "Wow!"
First visit I had a manicure and pedicure both expertly done by Evie and Yulia, both delightful ladies. I was impressed that both services were done at the same time giving me an unexpected hour back in my day, at home it's the mani first then the pedi.
Second visit I had a facial which incorporated head, neck, shoulder arm and hand massage with Yulia, lovely to see her again.
I also bought products to take home as gifts, which were very reasonably priced. Only opportunity for improvement would be that I wasn't given time to browse alone, someone was constantly at my side giving me details even though I asked if I could have a few minutes to think. While I didn't feel pressured to buy, I do like time alone to make my decisions.
Thank you.

Date of experience: November 2017
MandaraSpa, General Manager at Mandara Spa @ The Ayodya Resort, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2017

Greetings from Bali.

Thank you so much for your kind review, which I have passed on to the team at Ayodya Spa by Mandara.

We hope to be welcome you back one day at one of our Mandara Spas globally.

Mandara Spa.

Reviewed October 6, 2017

Usually this wouldn't be my first option to do my Mandara Spa rituals, but seemingly it has improved a lot. The ambience somehow feels better, and it happens that I had a great therapist, so I enjoyed it so much on my last visit compared to the previous one. They also now offer good packages with a good price. I still just don't like the entrance that makes me feel like entering a mix of rave-basement-geisha spot, but after that, it's a lush green and tranquil atmosphere. What matter is the treatment room, right? And it's just nice :)

Date of experience: May 2017

Greetings from Bali !

Thank you so much for your kind review which I have shared with the team at Ayodya Spa by Mandara.

We hope to be able to welcome you back to one of our many Mandara Spas around the world.

Mandara Spa Indonesia

Reviewed January 15, 2017

While staying at Ayodya Resort our package included 4 X 50 minute Balinese Massages. From the time of entering the spa the staff are very welcoming & offer ginger tea & give you choice of 4 different oils, each having its own therapeutic purpose. After selecting oil you are taken to one of many treatment rooms, the entrance through the curtains is amazing, the treatment rooms are clean & quiet.
The massages are fantastic, with all the staff being well trained but my favourite therapists was Ari so suggest you request her. Staff speak good English & understand requests. Do yourself a favour & have a massage or 2.

Date of experience: January 2017
MandaraSpa, General Manager at Mandara Spa @ The Ayodya Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2017

Thank you SO much for your kind review. We will share this with the team at the Ayodya Spa by Mandara. We hope to be able to welcome you back to one of our Spas in the future.

Mandara Spa Indonesia

Reviewed September 16, 2016

During our recent stay I indulged with a number of massages which were sheer bliss. Extremely clean and wonderfully relaxing. A cup of ginger tea befor and after in a heavenly quiet room, incense burning, relaxing Balinese spa music playing.

Date of experience: September 2016