Yes this hotel has a 5 star rating and sometimes the star rating can be about the facilities, not the service and location. I read some complaints on this site but honestly, if you want the real 5 star, you need to stay somewhere else and you will pay at least double - and then when I read the reviews of the very expensive hotels, they have complaints too.
The Novotel Nusa Dua is very good value and is a lovely resort for families who enjoy swimming and venturing out. The beach is actually walking distance if you go through the hotel across the road or path alongside it - about a 10 min walk.
We had a large 2 bedroom apartment, and yes there are mosquito's and some ants (if you leave food out) but there are ants and mosquito's in Australia - many more in fact. The apartment was great - nice to have separate bedrooms and bathrooms from the children.
For the price you pay, it is great - nice food, lovely staff (always smiling and ready to please), nice pool and a great place to stay if you are looking for space.
I read some reviews about the convenience of the Circle K supermarket at the back of the hotel - I found it to be very limiting compared to the one at the "Bali Collection" - which is a shuttle - 5mins, walk - 10-15mins or a bike ride for 5mins has much more. Take a backpack and stock up.
We didn't have anything to complain about staying here - just great fun, great memories and great value.
PS - if you have children who are adventurous and 6+ I would highly recommend "WaterBom Park" - even us adults loved it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Novotel Bali Nusa Dua Hotel is located in the heart of tranquil Indonesia Tourism Development Corporation, Nusa Dua. Close to Bali International Convention Center, Bali Nusa Dua Convention Center, and Bali Collection. Only 45 minutes away from the famous Uluwatu Temple, and within 5 minutes walking to Bali National Golf Club. It features 173 beautifully appointed rooms and suites, many with pool and garden views. The hotel offers five stars resort facilities including private beach club well-known for the beautiful sunrise view, 1500 sqm lagoon pool, spa, sauna, fitness center, kids club, meeting and conference rooms. Spacious rooms, some are fully equipped with living room, dining, kitchen and private balcony or pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Novotel Bali Nusa Dua Hotel & Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Bali Nusa Dua Hotel And Residences
- Novotel Nusa Dua Bali
- Nusa Dua Novotel
- Novotel Bali Nusa Dua Hotel & Residences