Really great hotel to stay at, breakfast was very extensive and topped up regularly, food service around pool was nicely presented and quite affordable. We stayed in a two bedroom room which has now spoilt us, the main bedroom opens up to the bathroom and the kids can watch tv while having there bath, the only real fault with the bathroom is the toilet door which is normal glass, so you have to shut the shutters to the bedroom if you want privacy. The loungeroom/dining room was very large with another tv and dvd player, the kids have there own bathroom with bath as well. And the kitchen was adequate with two burner stove, medium size fridge/freezer and all the crockery, plates and pots supplied. The only fault in this area is the lack of hot water to wash the dishs, the housekeepers will wash the dishs but I presume in cold water, so I would be wary of letting them do this. The real concern for me was at night, being bitten alive by mosquitos, the room which was on the ground floor, seemed to have a no end supply of mosquitos, I would request one next time a floor up or go and get some bug spray, we sprayed ourselves with aeroguard every night before sleep.
If you need supplies of food and water, simply walk out the front gate turn left onto the footpath, walk about five minutes and then left again out through the security gate walk another two minutes and your there. Lots of restaurants, mini convience stores, the usual shops you find all over bali and even a Commenwealth bank ATM. All in all a real nice place to stay and we will return soon again. Our kids were 5 and 7
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Novotel Bali Nusa Dua Hotel is located in the heart of tranquil Indonesia Tourism Development Corporation, Nusa Dua. Close to Bali International Convention Center, Bali Nusa Dua Convention Center, and Bali Collection. Only 45 minutes away from the famous Uluwatu Temple, and within 5 minutes walking to Bali National Golf Club. It features 173 beautifully appointed rooms and suites, many with pool and garden views. The hotel offers five stars resort facilities including private beach club well-known for the beautiful sunrise view, 1500 sqm lagoon pool, spa, sauna, fitness center, kids club, meeting and conference rooms. Spacious rooms, some are fully equipped with living room, dining, kitchen and private balcony or pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, ACCOR, Orbitz, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Novotel Bali Nusa Dua Hotel & Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Bali Nusa Dua Hotel And Residences
- Novotel Nusa Dua Bali
- Nusa Dua Novotel
- Novotel Bali Nusa Dua Hotel & Residences