We stayed 6 nights at this resort and the rooms are like 2 bedroom apartments, spacious and clean, however the self contained kitchen is pretty limited. We were initally given a room right next to the construction of another resort thinking that it wouldn't be so bad but what you read from other peoples reviews is accurate, the noise of electric grinders and hammering (even on Sundays) is too much so we asked for a room change which took 24hours (probably due to the time of year we were there). The ensuite in the new room was bigger so was worth the move with no more complaints. We had no washing machine in our room and resort prices were expensive, but out the back of the resort on the street there is laundering which was really cheap. (5 days worth clothes for a family of 4 was around $10) and we got our clothes back in a neat package the next day. Our room was serviced each day while we were at breakfast which was lovely to come back to. Our reservation included a 2 hour treatment at the spa for 2 people, OH MY GOSH!! it was sooo goood. This is a definite must and pure indulgence. The pool was great with lots of sun chairs to choose from. The short bus trip to the beach was no inconvience and the beach itself is well set up although not enough sun chairs at times. The water is clean and a beautiful colour, really makes you feel like you're on holidays. Restaurant prices at this resort are pretty high but if you walk out the front and turn left, then another left at the round-about there's a street of restaurants all reasonably priced with great food and service. We ate at a different one each night, so much to choose from! Nusa Dua is a little too touristy and expensive for our taste and the shopping within Nusa Dua markets is higher and more fixed. However, we would go back for the water sports at Benoa as our teenage boys loved everything on offer, we just wouldn't stay quite so long there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Novotel Bali Nusa Dua Hotel is located in the heart of tranquil Indonesia Tourism Development Corporation, Nusa Dua. Close to Bali International Convention Center, Bali Nusa Dua Convention Center, and Bali Collection. Only 45 minutes away from the famous Uluwatu Temple, and within 5 minutes walking to Bali National Golf Club. It features 173 beautifully appointed rooms and suites, many with pool and garden views. The hotel offers five stars resort facilities including private beach club well-known for the beautiful sunrise view, 1500 sqm lagoon pool, spa, sauna, fitness center, kids club, meeting and conference rooms. Spacious rooms, some are fully equipped with living room, dining, kitchen and private balcony or pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Novotel Bali Nusa Dua Hotel & Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Bali Nusa Dua Hotel And Residences
- Novotel Nusa Dua Bali
- Nusa Dua Novotel
- Novotel Bali Nusa Dua Hotel & Residences