We stayed at Novotel because we are an Advantage plus member and got a good deal with their sale for August. We booked a 1 Bedroom apt for the 4 of us (2 adults/2 kids). The apartment was very spacious with huge balcony and facing the pool. The kids liked the fact that there was room for them to move around and that was a bonus too for the parents. The only negatives in the room is that there's no mirror in the bedroom, only in the bathroom, no storage in the bathroom, no dishwashing soap or teatowels for the dishes & no toaster. You can hire the toaster for $2.50 for your whole stay so we did that.
The hotel itself is lovely. There's a resort feel to it and the grounds were well maintained. We see the staff constantly around doing things so that was nice. Not too mention that they are all so friendly. The kids loved spending time by the 2 tiered pool and so did we. We didn't try the kids club but it looked nice and clean and plenty of activites for the kids. The kids club is free up to 6pm so this is great for parents who may want to venture out by themselves.
We love the beach/club. There's a shuttle every 15 minutes to take you there and this was not a big deal to us. We got massages there for around $5-$6 dollars an hour. It was heaven....
The food at the Novotel/beach club was really good and tasty. We particular like the seafood BBQ night (thursday) with yummy seafood cooked to your liking and on the beach. Pause cafe is also good. We went there for breakfast and to grab a couple of pastries. If you go between 8:30-9:30, you get 2 for the price of 1.
Overall, we would go back there again and would not hesitate to recommend to others. Enjoy your stay if you do decide to go.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Novotel Bali Nusa Dua Hotel is located in the heart of tranquil Indonesia Tourism Development Corporation, Nusa Dua. Close to Bali International Convention Center, Bali Nusa Dua Convention Center, and Bali Collection. Only 45 minutes away from the famous Uluwatu Temple, and within 5 minutes walking to Bali National Golf Club. It features 173 beautifully appointed rooms and suites, many with pool and garden views. The hotel offers five stars resort facilities including private beach club well-known for the beautiful sunrise view, 1500 sqm lagoon pool, spa, sauna, fitness center, kids club, meeting and conference rooms. Spacious rooms, some are fully equipped with living room, dining, kitchen and private balcony or pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Cancelon, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Novotel Bali Nusa Dua Hotel & Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Bali Nusa Dua Hotel And Residences
- Novotel Nusa Dua Bali
- Nusa Dua Novotel
- Novotel Bali Nusa Dua Hotel & Residences