This was my third trip back to Bali, but first in 20 years! Once I got over the shock at how much Bali had changed, I was thrilled by the Novotel Nusa Dua. I took my Mum away on a much needed relaxing trip and stayed at the Novotel on her recommendation. The food in all areas of the hotel was generally very cheap and excellent quality - we loved the Pause Cafe and their delicious sweet treats. The pool was great, never too cold and the pool side food and beverage service was friendly and prompt. The buffet breakfast each morning was sensational with so much choice (western and asian cuisine) we were always full! The Spa was great and cheap compared to Australian prices - had 2.5hr spa treatment followed a few days later by manicure/pedicure which were both lovely and relaxing. The only downer to our stay was the party that was happening next to our room - people laughing and shouting from their balcony until almost 3am!!! After a phone call to reception and a visit to the Duty Manager, they were much quieter, but I guess you have to expect a bit of noise being in close proximity to other people. Overall, we were thrilled with the hotel and will definitely be back next year (and will ask for a room away from the lobby entrance, unless you dont mind being woken up at 1am by people dragging their suitcases to their rooms). The hotel is great for families with heaps for kids to do and the private beach is gorgeous.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Novotel Bali Nusa Dua Hotel is located in the heart of tranquil Indonesia Tourism Development Corporation, Nusa Dua. Close to Bali International Convention Center, Bali Nusa Dua Convention Center, and Bali Collection. Only 45 minutes away from the famous Uluwatu Temple, and within 5 minutes walking to Bali National Golf Club. It features 173 beautifully appointed rooms and suites, many with pool and garden views. The hotel offers five stars resort facilities including private beach club well-known for the beautiful sunrise view, 1500 sqm lagoon pool, spa, sauna, fitness center, kids club, meeting and conference rooms. Spacious rooms, some are fully equipped with living room, dining, kitchen and private balcony or pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Accorhotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Novotel Bali Nusa Dua Hotel & Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Bali Nusa Dua Hotel And Residences
- Novotel Nusa Dua Bali
- Nusa Dua Novotel
- Novotel Bali Nusa Dua Hotel & Residences