Stunning property! Staff were lovely, everything was VERY clean and gardens were immaculate. The hotel is set amoungst lovely gardens and a beautiful pool that is quite large! We stayed in a 1 bedroom suite which was extremely spacious, aircon was good. We ate dinner every night at the pool by candle light with 2 for 1 cocktails ($4.50 each!), buffet breakfast was huge and you can eat poolside! Free internet at the lobby. The beach is a short 2 min suttle away, the shuttle arrives every 15 mins. Be careful in the surf there is a lot of growth on the sea floor including sea urchins! However, they have an area that is protected by a net. We spent most our time in the pool when not sight seeing as it was just beautiful!.The kids club was very convenient, it's free and the staff there were just lovely. The watersports are not free as we had thought, my son went parasailing for about 5 mins and it cost $25 USD, kayaking was $20 USD p/hr for a double 'open' kayak. The day spa was about the same price as treatments in AU but they have discounted periods where everything is 20% off. If you are wanting a private driver the hotel is more expensive than the guys parked (10 cars) round the corner, the cars are quite new and it cost us around $40 AUD for 10 hrs (hotel was 450,000 rupiah for a half day). We felt VERY safe at the hotel and we loved our time there and would recommend it to all family and friends. (Would not recommend the Bali Safari and Marine Park it was VERY expensive ($270 for 2 adults & 2 kids (9 & 3)), our friends went to the Elephant Safari Park & Lodge and said it was alot more hands on (esp. if you are staying there) and also alot cheaper).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Novotel Bali Nusa Dua Hotel is located in the heart of tranquil Indonesia Tourism Development Corporation, Nusa Dua. Close to Bali International Convention Center, Bali Nusa Dua Convention Center, and Bali Collection. Only 45 minutes away from the famous Uluwatu Temple, and within 5 minutes walking to Bali National Golf Club. It features 173 beautifully appointed rooms and suites, many with pool and garden views. The hotel offers five stars resort facilities including private beach club well-known for the beautiful sunrise view, 1500 sqm lagoon pool, spa, sauna, fitness center, kids club, meeting and conference rooms. Spacious rooms, some are fully equipped with living room, dining, kitchen and private balcony or pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com and ACCOR so you can book your Novotel Bali Nusa Dua Hotel & Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Bali Nusa Dua Hotel And Residences
- Novotel Nusa Dua Bali
- Nusa Dua Novotel
- Novotel Bali Nusa Dua Hotel & Residences