Park Hotel Nusa Dua Suites
Grand Hyatt Bali(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
$145
The Laguna, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
$172
Hotels.com
Nusa Dua Beach Hotel & Spa(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
$163
$121
  • Breakfast included
Melia Bali(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
$101
The Ritz-Carlton Bali(Nusa Dua)
$579
$263
RitzCarlton.com
Ayodya Resort Bali(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
$292
$97
Agoda.com
The Westin Resort Nusa Dua, Bali(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
$142
$121
  • Beachfront
Hilton Bali Resort(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
$112
Hotels.com
The St. Regis Bali Resort(Nusa Dua)
$588
$471
StRegis.com
Samabe Bali Suites & Villas(Nusa Dua)
$398
$360
All reviewsrooftop poolroom service foodtop floormengiat beachliving roomprivate villaconvenience storenice staytoll roadbreakfast spreadshuttlearupoolsbalistovetaxisagus
Reviewed January 10, 2014

My family and I were amazed with the size of the room and the beautiful balcony view that comes with it. Nice quiet surrounding. Checking in was a breeze and the staff were friendly and polite. However the buffet breakfast could do with more variety / different variety each day. Overall we were very satisfied. Certainly value for money. As always, having stayed at Swiss Belhotel in different locations I always find it a pleasant experience. Keep up the good standards.
Many thanks to all your staff.

Best regards,
Roslan

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
General Manager _, General Manager at Park Hotel Nusa Dua Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2014

Dear Reviewer,
Thank you for taking the time to review our property.
We are looking at a review of our breakfast this month, and hopefully we will have more choices in the future.
We try to extend value for money and are pleased that you felt this about our hotel.
Thank you again and look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.

Reviewed January 9, 2014

I thoroughly recommend this hotel, it's a little off the beaten track but not enough that it poses problems. I travelled with my family, including 3 children and I can't praise the staff enough for the way they treated my kids, the kids especially loved the little touches like the animal sculptures made of towels on the bed each day. They couldn't wait to come home each night to see what had been left for them.We stayed in a family room which consists of a suite and a deluxe room joined. It was spacious, clean and well appointed and had a very nice view from the balcony to boot. Internet service was patchy, but to be fair there was a number of prominent signs apologising for works they had underway to improve things.
We ate breakfast in the hotel each morning and were more than happy with the buffet on offer. It's not fine dining, but it was hot, fresh and tasty. We had dinner at the hotel a couple of times on their "special" nights and really enjoyed ourselves. The kids loved the attention the wait staff lavished on them.

All in all we had a lovely time and I recommend this place to other families looking for a nice, clean reasonably priced hotel in the Nusa Dua area.

Room Tip: Try for a suite on the upper floors, the views are very nice.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

Dear Reviewer,
Thank you for the review.
We are very pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you were pleased with the service extended by the employees.
It is correct that we are experiencing some intermittent problems with the internet and we are currently upgrading to solve this problem. hopefully complete within this month.
We are happy you enjoyed the food and the special nights, which we are going to extend in the future.
Kind regards
C. MacLean

Reviewed January 7, 2014

As always excellent customer service, I believe it is ingrained in the Balinese culture. There is nothing too hard or difficult for them. Before I begin, I would like to thank For all staff, for making this an excellent stay for my family of five during Christmas and the New Year.

Highlights:
- Family friendly
- Excellent Customer service
- Excellent amenities
- Beautiful resort
- Excellent Dinning service

Could be better:
- The shower recess. It tends to flood with water while your showering, to the point that I had to call hotel maintenance to get it service. After servicing, it happened again the day after and through out our stay. Again small price to pay for the excellent customer service.
- Mosquitos. Heaps of Mosquitos around. Remember to ask hotel management to spray your room before arrival. Again, minimal.

Room Tip: Stay at Suite Room
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank robert k

Dear reviewer,
Thank you for your comments and I must say, I have to agree with you about the Balinese culture.
We were pleased to read your "highlights" and were concerned about the shower.
We will be checking this problem in your bathroom.
mosquitos are, sadly a problem, more so at some times. We do have a regular 'fogging' and this does, for most of the time, greatly reduce the problem. We will look at the frequency again.
We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

This review is for the hotel - not the villas which look really nice & might have been a better choice.

Positives first. It's pleasantly located on a hill with a view to the water. The concierge staff was professional & check in was efficient. Then things started going downhill. The lift was smelly (the other stank of cigarette as we later found out- luckily they were fast so you can almost hold your breath the whole way).

We had a 2 bedroom apartment which consists of a main room with one ensuite bedroom with bathtub, lounge room & an ill equipped kitchenette - 2 glasses for 4 people (no glasses in bathrooms either). The other room was very small with a double bed & bathroom (no bathtub).

The floors felt dirty so you need to keep your shoes on.

Food is hardly edible. Breakfasts are sad affairs with only the congee & perhaps the oily fried eggs acceptable. Food generally do not taste fresh & the OJ is cordial. We also had room service which took a long time and when I called to make sure they've got the correct room I was met with an abrupt "ok ok it's on its way!" Ummm. Very different to the amazing villa we had just left where the staff is just lovely. It's actually the first place in Bali over 3 visits where I've encountered such attitude. When I read the bill before I signed (5 seconds or so!), the waiter was visibly impatient!

Table reservation for breakfast could not be found. Was told to stay in the room until there's a table available. When I asked when that would be I was simply asked to wait for the call.

There's a lot of training required in this hotel to make it a pleasant stay. There is very little of the warm hospitality Bali is known for.

Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank Kamama1

Dear Kamama1
Thank you for your recent review, which I have shared with my managers.
We are sad to read about your experience with the room service and I have taken the matter up with the relevant Manager.
This is also the case about your room.
It is not normal for reservations for breakfast as most hotels will serve on a first come, first serve basis.
Thank you again for your comments which we will take as a guide in helping us to improve on the areas you mentioned.
C. MacLean
GM

Reviewed December 24, 2013

I made my bookings for the double large deluxe room. We'll it was a double bed in the room but it was not large. There is barely room even to put my luggage. The photos on the website does not do justice which appears roomier. The rooms comes with amenities, coffee making facilities and the older version TV sets which occupied a quarter of the table space. Breakfast was adequate and comes with just enough choices. The staff makes up for the inadequacy ever helpful. I tried the spa going for the Bali paradise massage which took 3 hours of heavenly massage and facial. The massage also came with scrubs however we did not get our herbal bath as advertised. The lack of the herbal bath may be a blessing as the bath tub is in a sorry state. What I enjoyed most is the infinity roof top pool overlooking the bay and the view to die for. I visited and had a look at the suites and villa which makes me felt I made a wrong choice of choosing the deluxe room. Return shuttle to kuta shopping centre and bali collection is arranged by the hotel. I toke the tour arranged by the hotel and enjoyed fully especially the helpful and polite driver cum tour guide. He made our stay perfect with the inadequacy. To made sumiasa I express my heartfelt graditute.

Room Tip: Stay at the villa or suites. Duluxe room does not come with window it only have a glass door to a small balcony which is only used to house the air on motors and always looked.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for your review and we are sorry to read about your disappointment in the room.
I must agree that our suites are far superior to the deluxe rooms and should you decide to return to Bali, I do suggest you try either our apartments or the villas, both of which I am sure would meet your expectations.
I was happy to read you comments about our employees.

Kind regards