Park Hotel Nusa Dua Suites
Nusa Dua Beach Hotel & Spa(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
$197
$139
  • Breakfast included
Melia Bali(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
$162
$146
The Ritz-Carlton Bali(Nusa Dua)
$329
RitzCarlton.com
The Laguna, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
$209
$196
The Westin Resort Nusa Dua, Bali(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
$169
$121
  • Beachfront
Hilton Bali Resort(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
$94
Ayodya Resort Bali(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
$292
$122
Agoda.com
Grand Hyatt Bali(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
$405
Samabe Bali Suites & Villas(Nusa Dua)
$462
$370
The St. Regis Bali Resort(Nusa Dua)
$670
$581
All reviewsrooftop poolroom service foodtop floormengiat beachliving roomprivate villaconvenience storenice staytoll roadbreakfast spreadshuttlearupoolsbalistovetaxisagus
Reviewed January 20, 2013

We stayed 6 nights in a one bedroom villa and enjoyed every minute of our stay. The bedroom was large and the bathroom was huge with both rooms being air conditioned and an exhaust fan in the bathroom. The outside kitchen, eating and relaxing area was an added bonus. To have your own pool was the best.
The staff could not have been more helpful and all requests were answered quickly and nothing was too much trouble for them.
The house cleaning team decorated our room each day and left us surprises on our bed of animals made from towels.
The place certainly had a different vibe from last visit in 2010 with the new general manager Chris McLean bringing about changes.
We had no complaints last time we stayed there but this time just seemed better.
Looking forward to returning in the future. Yes it is far from the bars and night life but who cares. We had no trouble getting a round to restaurants and massage etc and relieved free transport to and from each day.
The shuttle was good and if you planned your day it worked well.

Room Tip: Didn't use the spa or the restaurant as it was too expensive for what you got. Tis is an area that needs to be worked on by the management and I am sure that it will be in the future.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
AndrewJLeith, General Manager at Park Hotel Nusa Dua Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2013

Dear Greg S,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property and for your very complimentary comments.
It has been our aim to try and improve the guest experience and it is very satyisfying to read that we have helped to make your stay more enjoyable.
There are some points which you have mentioned that are still under review and we hope to have a satisfactory change in these too, in the near future.
We look forward to wecoming you back in the near future.
Regards

Reviewed January 10, 2013

Very friendly & helpful staff. We were 2 couples in a 2-bedroom suite. Plenty of room in the lounge & the master bedroom & en suite. Kitchen very basic & under-equipped. 2nd bedroom windowless. Small 2nd shower-room/toilet. Medium windowless storage room off kitchen was handy for drying a diving suit - otherwise pretty useless. 2 of 3 massages at the spa were very good but a little overpriced (see Anika Spa for an alternative). Meals were OK but expensive, e.g. 28,000 IDR for buffet breakfast. Concierge helpful but always with an eye for their cut, e.g. we were told sight-seeing would be impossible on New Year's Day but later found that there's a nearby village that would have been worth a visit. The nearest concierge-recommended shopping & restaurant area was the Bali Collection - about 45 minutes drive, good but more pricey restaurants, expensive shopping.
If you just want to stay in the hotel, it's comfortable. If you want to see Bali, this is NOT the place to stay, e.g. allow 1 - 2 hours to get to Kuta.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
AndrewJLeith, General Manager at Park Hotel Nusa Dua Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2013

Dear Yragnhoj,

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay.
I was pleased to read your comments regarding the friendly and helpful staff and have also noted your input regarding the Concierge.
I will investigate this matter further.
The Bali collection is indeed more expensive but with the reported traffic problems in Kuta on New Years Day, the alternatives were very limited, without a long and possibly tiring drive.
Kind regards

Reviewed January 8, 2013

I would like to mention that this is the second time I have ever felt the need to write a written complaint about a venue. We booked the Deluxe room for our recent stay in Bali, first disappointment. The room was tiny, not worth the money we unfortunately had to paid. The shower appeared dirty, the cups stained from use and a ghastly view of a dirty air-con unit outside our balcony door. The curtain was broken and on a lean and we struggled to get the blind up and down daily. Our room was serviced in the late afternoon which was when we were usually there getting ready for a dreadful 2 hour drive in traffic to Seminyak or Kuta for the evenings. The room was barely big enough for 2 people let alone 4; most days we didn't have it serviced. The restaurant at the hotel was horrible, the food was distasteful and the meat appear old. There was limited variation to the breakfast buffet, the fruit was often warm and the hot food often cold. Both my partner and I booked in for a massage one night, neither girls seemed to know any real massage technique’s. The girl that worked on me was on her mobile phone through the course of the treatment and it wasn’t cheap. The treatment cost 70AUD for the both of us (which in Bali is expensive), it was a complete waste of money, with exceptionally unprofessional service. We decided to check out a couple of days earlier due to our growing disappointment, upon check out I notified staff that an amount had already been deducted from my account. As I was not able to proves this at the time we proceeded with paying the full amount. It was not until we returned to Australia that I could confirm an additional amount of AUD $363 had been deducted from our card. I have notified reservations of this additional amount upon returning to work. It was been 5 days since my initial email to reservations and I still have not had any acknowledgement. A perfect finale to a dismal stay at the Swiss-Bel Hotel Bay View… To all perspective guests, read the reviews not one single one of them lies. I would suggest staying at somewhere like the All Season Leigan we check in for the last two days and were kicking ourselves we didn’t do it sooner.

Room Tip: ... No suggestion ...

Dear Kadia Tric,

Thank you very much for your comment, which I have read with concern.
I have investigated the situation in the room and would like to aspologise for the inconvenience you may have experienced as a result of the servicing times.
As the new General Manager it is useful for me to read your observations and comments in regards to the Restaurant and I will look inot this further.
As one point you mentioned related to overcharging, as this is a public formum I will not discuss details, only state that a response has been sent to your email address used when you mentioned the overcharge.
I apologise for your dissapointment with us and assure you that I will take your input under my personal attention to ensure that we reslove the issues mentioned.

Reviewed December 26, 2012

I booked a deluxe room, the room is approximately 14 square meter excluding the bathroom, and it lacks of space if you're travelling with 2 large sized suitcases. Worse, you have to buy sandals from the hotel, which SHOULD BE FREE as with all other hotels. The bed creaks with every moves you make. I got the room with a view to air-conditioning compressors, very nice and relaxing to look at, the air-conditioning itself is not cold enough. The balcony door can't be opened, I assume you have to ask for the key from the hotel's staff, that if they care to give it to you.

The point is, DON'T STAY AT THIS HOTEL!!!

Thank you.

1  Thank Aditya_Tungka
AndrewJLeith, General Manager at Park Hotel Nusa Dua Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2013

Dear reviewer,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review of our property.
I have read your comments and have noted the issues regarding the size of room, space for suitcase and sandals.
I will be discussing these matters with the management team to ensure clarity for the future.
I thank you for your comments.
Regards

Reviewed December 22, 2012

After reading a few negative reviews I was apprehensive. However it was just what we were looking for. Quiet, away from the noisy traffic and crowds. The infinity pool on the roof was awesome, we were the only people in it most days and then would only see the odd person for a short while. The staff were very friendly and nothing was too much trouble. You do need to take a taxi if you want to venture out,which was fine as it's too hot to walk anyway. If you are going to Bali to shop and party, then it's probably not for you.

Room Tip: Upgrade to a suite, more room and a balcony.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
AndrewJLeith, General Manager at Park Hotel Nusa Dua Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2012

Dear Amandaandwilo,

We are very pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and thought that our infinity pool on the sixth floor overlooking Nusa Dua and Tanjung Benoa was 'awesome'.

It is also heartening to hear that you for all the staff to be very friendly with nothing too much trouble for them.

We are continually striving to improve all of our services and products and are bolstered hearing that you enjoyed our efforts.

We look forward to hopefully welcoming you back in the near future.

Kind regards,