My husband and I stayed at this amazing hotel for 9 nights and it was absolutely amazing from start to finish, we were picked up at the airport in a very nice car and offered a fresh towel, biscuits and drinks and soon as we got in the car, we soon realised that this was going to be a great holiday. Despite having great expectations the Hotel and the staff managed to completely surpass these for us, they seriously couldn't do more to please us. The Villa was amazing and so well furnished, clean and spacious, the pool was perfect size and the bathroom was fantastic, can't fault tis place. The resort is quiet and it is the perfect place to relax. Breakfast was to die for and so was the other meals, if you get to stay for a minimum of 7 days they also offer you a BBQ in the villa, we had an entourage of people which in 5 minutes set the already amazing area by the pool with candels and a table beatufully set up, the service in this place is truly amazing. The beach is a pleasant 5 minutes walk and is private, my only critisism is that it could be a bit cleaner and you can't really swim in the sea, try the beaches nearby dreamland. We wanted to see as much as possible so we took the advise of our butler and hired a driver for the day, his name is Trisna (ask for him if you can) he is a delightful person, he knows the island like the back of his hand and for a mere 40 pounds he will take you out all day, he's not just a driver he's a great tour guide and will look after you so well, one night we ended our tour in Ubud to see the traditional Balinise dance show, we arrived 45 minutes before the show, Trisna left us in the shop area whilst he was looking to park the car, all we had to do was meet him by the entrance. Once we arrived he already bought us the tickets and reserved us the best seats to watch the show, you can't ask for more really, people were queying for a long time. We ended up booking Trisna for 3 days and we really got to see the island and the beauty of this place, the places I would reccomend to see are: Jymbaran for a candle light dinner on the beach, Ubud and the evening show, monkey forest, elephant forest, buzzing Kuta for a cocktail or two and if you like to have a special dinner (quite expansive but in my opinion worth) go for a spot of shopping in Seminyak and dine at Kudeta, try to book the restaurant in advance, The Hotel will help you in this as they would help you in anything you may need. The Bali collection center is close from the resort and the hotel shuttle will take you there for free until 10pm but is very much for tourists only, lot's of shops, restaurants and a mini supermarket, mind you the mini supermarket is quite handy, but the restaurants are a bit too expansive for what they are, I think is because is in the middle of Nusa Dua's expansive resorts. All and all i would not hesitate to reccomend this place to anyone, it's not my habit to go back in the same place but this resort is somewhere I would definately go back to. After Bali we went to Lombok and if your looking for amazing beaches but much quiter place than Bali Lombok is great and is a short 20 minutes flight from Bali.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kayumanis Nusa Dua Private Villa is a collection of exclusive adult orientated one and two bedroom villas, a honeymoon suite and owner's residence each nestled within its own secluded walled garden. With visual elements of traditional design depicted in the thatched roof work, the villas accentuate natural lighting and a sense of spaciousness emulating the Balinese concept of open style living. All villas feature semi-open bathing facilities complete with outdoor shower recess, a personal plunge pool edged by a sundeck and reclining lounges as well as ample space for outdoor dining and romantic interludes. To escape the monotony of standard hotel room accommodation, villas at Kayumanis are equipped with a modern kitchenette which can be used to cater to special dietary requirements or enjoy a leisurely breakfast prepared by one of our unobtrusive butlers. Guest facilities at Kayumanis include an expansive freeform swimming, Spa, private Beach Club, Tetaring Restaurant featuring a tantalizing blend of Western and South East Asian specialties, also Piasan Restaurant featuring an original Italian cooking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Priceline, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Kayumanis Nusa Dua Private Villa & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kayumanis Private Villa And Spa At Nusa Dua
- Kayumanis Private Villa & Spa At Nusa Dua Hotel Nusa Dua
- Kayumanis Nusa Dua Private Villa & Spa Bali