We recently spent 4 nights at Kayumanis resort. From the moment we arrived we could tell that the service at this resort was going to be outstanding. I cannot speak more highly of the staff. Nothing is too much trouble. The attention to detail is amazing. The villas are beautiful and extremely clean. The villa pool is large and also very clean. It is only a short walk to the beach down a private pathway and there are complimentary bicycles to ride if you prefer. you can also cycle along the beach front. We stayed in Villa called "Jake" and it was lovely with sun most of the day and a nice area of grass as well. It felt very spacious. We mainly had the breakfast served in to our Villa and it was beautifully presented on the table for us each morning. We didn't need to lift a finger! We didn't dine in the restaurant but I'm sure the food there would be wonderful. We enjoyed the High Tea every afternoon and this was also served to us in our Villa. The complimentary mini bar was also a nice touch. It had soft drinks and some beer. During our stay my daughter unfortunately was sick one day and the resort were very helpful and kind to us and make sure we had everything we needed for her to make a quick recovery. All the staff asked after her well being which was really thoughtful.On the day of our departure our flight did not leave until 10pm but the resort looked after our luggage after we checked out and were happy to still provide us with a driver to take us to Bali collection (shopping) for the afternoon and then Bumbo Bali (highly recommend this restaurant) for dinner. Even though they were fully booked they offered us a shower in the Spa area before they drove us to the airport. I thought that this was fantastic service. All in all this is a first class resort!! A big thank you to all the staff at Kayumanis for a wonderful stay and particularly thank you to Made, our butler, and to Bagus for all his help and also Eka.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kayumanis Nusa Dua Private Villa is a collection of exclusive adult orientated one and two bedroom villas, a honeymoon suite and owner's residence each nestled within its own secluded walled garden. With visual elements of traditional design depicted in the thatched roof work, the villas accentuate natural lighting and a sense of spaciousness emulating the Balinese concept of open style living. All villas feature semi-open bathing facilities complete with outdoor shower recess, a personal plunge pool edged by a sundeck and reclining lounges as well as ample space for outdoor dining and romantic interludes. To escape the monotony of standard hotel room accommodation, villas at Kayumanis are equipped with a modern kitchenette which can be used to cater to special dietary requirements or enjoy a leisurely breakfast prepared by one of our unobtrusive butlers. Guest facilities at Kayumanis include an expansive freeform swimming, Spa, private Beach Club, Tetaring Restaurant featuring a tantalizing blend of Western and South East Asian specialties, also Piasan Restaurant featuring an original Italian cooking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, TravelClick, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Kayumanis Nusa Dua Private Villa & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kayumanis Private Villa And Spa At Nusa Dua
- Kayumanis Private Villa & Spa At Nusa Dua Hotel Nusa Dua
- Kayumanis Nusa Dua Private Villa & Spa Bali