I don't know where to start with this place! It was absolutely amazing from start to finish... From the humble welcoming, to the out of their way helpfulness, to the pristine and clean villas and the respectful and courteous service this place makes you feel like royalty! Everyone would always stop to humbly and graciously say hello and good morning everytime we ran into an employee. They would review all the food with you that they delivered to your villa to make sure nothing was missing. They had free bicycles that you could borrow for as long as you stayed there, but always first come first serve. The Butler knew everything surrounding your itinerary and would always check up on you. The villa sticks to the Balinese culture of simplicity & homeliness, you can see it and feel it all around the premises especially in your room. None of the frills that come with corporate hotels are present, it is a humbling place to stay. The pools in the villas were well kept also.
My only turn off was the 15min walk to the beach, but that was quickly embraced when I watched my weight increase from all the delicious food I was consuming. I quickly started jogging that stretch to the beach where there are private lawn chairs set up with an employee on duty and a couple of security guards. The beach faces due-east where I watched the sunrise with the wife with a romantic sunrise breakfast set up, we had to call that in the day before to book our seats.
The shuttle is amazing too, they always have a minivan available to take you wherever you require.... Saved money on taxis! There is a mall nearby called "Bali Collection" with amazing patio restaurants & great shopping selections from name brand stores.
All in all we were extremely sad to leave Kayumanis, it felt like leaving home! We will go back in a heartbeat.!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kayumanis Nusa Dua Private Villa is a collection of exclusive adult orientated one and two bedroom villas, a honeymoon suite and owner's residence each nestled within its own secluded walled garden. With visual elements of traditional design depicted in the thatched roof work, the villas accentuate natural lighting and a sense of spaciousness emulating the Balinese concept of open style living. All villas feature semi-open bathing facilities complete with outdoor shower recess, a personal plunge pool edged by a sundeck and reclining lounges as well as ample space for outdoor dining and romantic interludes. To escape the monotony of standard hotel room accommodation, villas at Kayumanis are equipped with a modern kitchenette which can be used to cater to special dietary requirements or enjoy a leisurely breakfast prepared by one of our unobtrusive butlers. Guest facilities at Kayumanis include an expansive freeform swimming, Spa, private Beach Club, Tetaring Restaurant featuring a tantalizing blend of Western and South East Asian specialties, also Piasan Restaurant featuring an original Italian cooking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kayumanis Nusa Dua Private Villa & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kayumanis Private Villa & Spa At Nusa Dua Hotel Nusa Dua
- Kayumanis Private Villa And Spa At Nusa Dua
- Kayumanis Nusa Dua Private Villa & Spa Bali