This is NOT the Aman Resort or the St. Regis Villa. The pricing is expensive for the value received even after discounts. This is a property which tries to sell up-market by pricing its rooms in the neighborhood of the top properties, and uses marketing gimmick to give up-to 50% discount with limited time offer to make people think that we are getting a good deal. The fact that it has very few reviews says it all - probably not many repeat customers. The property has a poor up-keeping - 1 faucets didn't work (we couldn't take shower on the day of our arrival, and we had to check out during our stay to a neighboring property, 2 the room was filled with mosquitos, 3 closet was filled with bad smell, and 4 the hotel portion of beach lagoon is filthy. The property only has one restaurant which usually is completely empty. On our arrival evening, we had no choice but to dine there. Our family was sitting on one table and our friends were sitting on the other. For a total party of 9, including one 5-year old, ordering primarily just pastas, the total dining bill was expensive and comparible to Prix Fixe Dinner at St. Regis on per person basis. After I made the GM know about the seafood in our pasta was not fresh, the GM gave us a 30% off the dining bill. I purchased 3 nights stay at Kayumanis, but we could not tolerate to stay there the entire trip. We moved to another property, and did not receive any refund.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kayumanis Nusa Dua Private Villa is a collection of exclusive adult orientated one and two bedroom villas, a honeymoon suite and owner's residence each nestled within its own secluded walled garden. With visual elements of traditional design depicted in the thatched roof work, the villas accentuate natural lighting and a sense of spaciousness emulating the Balinese concept of open style living. All villas feature semi-open bathing facilities complete with outdoor shower recess, a personal plunge pool edged by a sundeck and reclining lounges as well as ample space for outdoor dining and romantic interludes. To escape the monotony of standard hotel room accommodation, villas at Kayumanis are equipped with a modern kitchenette which can be used to cater to special dietary requirements or enjoy a leisurely breakfast prepared by one of our unobtrusive butlers. Guest facilities at Kayumanis include an expansive freeform swimming, Spa, private Beach Club, Tetaring Restaurant featuring a tantalizing blend of Western and South East Asian specialties, also Piasan Restaurant featuring an original Italian cooking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kayumanis Nusa Dua Private Villa & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kayumanis Private Villa And Spa At Nusa Dua
- Kayumanis Private Villa & Spa At Nusa Dua Hotel Nusa Dua
- Kayumanis Nusa Dua Private Villa & Spa Bali