Attached are some pictures of the room, and i hope you have taken care of the carpet problems
- these things stucks on my pants and my suit, it looks horrible
The cables on the TV, why are these hanging out? These cables aren't supposed to be seen.
The check in problem, whereas we were given a room which has had somebody in it, which was illegally placed there as there are no record of that room has been checked in from the receptionist - This issue has been solved by Daniel, and we got a complimentary breakfast for as long as we stayed as a result.
-The speed of the room service, I understand that it was a very busy period, but 2 hours in the middle of the day for a burger and fries is totally unacceptable.
-There were shower drainage problem in one of the rooms, which my parents has called for several times and nobody comes to fix it until we checked out, we have mentioned this to the reception when we check out. PS: it was very gross that it took more than 30 minutes for the water for the shower to go away.
-The dead electricity on the new years eve, this is very unacceptable for a hotel your size to lose electricity for a full day, even after the box in the room was fixed, i still dont have light for my bathroom, TV and fridge, please get a few backup generators.
The New Year's Eve party, why were the lights of the whole hall was on? I asked several times for them to make the place a bit darker, as most of your guests are asians, and they are shy to dance and finally they end up just sitting there the whole night. And right after the fireworks end, everybody leaves no one stays for drinks or music, which I find very funny.
The positive side is that all the staff were very friendly and helpful, the hotel itself was magnifique, and it was a very nice beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Indulge in a fine blend of French elegance and unique Balinese culture at Sofitel Bali Nusa Dua, a lavish 5-star beachfront resort with gorgeously landscaped pools and gardens against an immaculate stretch of white sand bordering the Indian Ocean. Take on leisurely walks along leafy pathways or spend refreshing moments at the centrepiece lagoon pool. Unwind with soothing treatments at So SPA; rejuvenate at Vietura Bali artisan of anti-aging, or stay in shape at So FIT fitness centre. Enchant your taste buds at the resort's two restaurants and two bars. A kids club takes young guests into a fun world of discovery. Memorable meetings are possible with 12 function rooms, including a grand ballroom and a ballroom with ocean views. Ideal for business, leisure, or family fun, Sofitel Bali Nusa Beach Resort welcomes patrons to discover its luxury beachfront offerings for their memorable Bali holiday, only 30 minutes from the airport and main attractions within easy driving range. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon, Hotels.com, Orbitz, ACCOR, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sofitel Bali Nusa Dua Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Bali Nusa Dua Beach Resort