“Good Food right on the beach”

Jukung Grill Restaurant
Ranked #47 of 217 Restaurants in Nusa Dua
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 6, 2014

Well sited restaurant,beachside at Grand Mirage Resort. Menu not hugely extensive but OK.
Service and food both very good. Somewhat pricier than eateries outside Hotel complex but given position and ambience not too much so.

Reviewed March 26, 2014

My wife and I had the opportunity to sit and take in the beautiful scenery whilst the kids were occupied at the Kids Club. The service was great but found the menu items a bit expensive, especially compared to restaurants and bars nearby.

Reviewed March 24, 2014

We ate here twice and had snacks once as part of our all inclusive package. I wont waste too much time except to say I agree with the poster who said 'glorified KFC'.
Everything we were served from Jukung was so ordinary I have given it the lowest possible rating.

Reviewed February 27, 2014

We're on all inclusive on Grand Mirage, and this was the place we chose to eat most of the time of our stay. Very nice service, good food, and great view. Lobster and prawns were not included on all inclusive, but we could take their seafood plate which had lobster and prawn in it. It cooked perfectly and presented nicely. Their desserts was nice too, my favorite was their banana spring rolls, once I tried it, I made a resolution to have to get it once a day during our stay, and I did! Just loved it! Hope will be back again next time :)

Reviewed February 23, 2014

Nice seafood, good for snacks & drinks on the beach too :) Service good, beach waiters very attentive.