“Great”

Tapa Nusa Dua
Ranked #9 of 226 Restaurants in Nusa Dua
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: FREE PICK-UP & DROP-OFF SERVICE WITHIN THE NUSA DUA AREA. Booking in advance is required to guarantee a timely pick-up and drop-off service. Last minute requests will be subject to a first-come, first-served schedule which could result in unexpected waiting times (approx. 15 mins).
Reviewed March 5, 2014 via mobile

We had a nice dinner here recently, ordered a bottle of wine after trying it we realized that it was tainted in some way, the waiter got another bottle and was good.
The food was good, though the first plate took some time to come out, but overall a great place to visit.

Jan M, Operations Manager - TAPA at Tapa Nusa Dua, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2014

Dear Damgann,

Thank you for your kind words!

It was lovely to have you and your friend dining in TAPA.
Very pleased that the second bottle was good and once again I'm sorry for the inconvenience with the first one.

Delighted to know you enjoyed the overall experience and our tapas.

We hope to welcome you again in the future!

Reviewed February 23, 2014

As a Nusa Dua resident, I have become a regular in TAPA. I love the tapas style menu which means I get to try 5 or 6 dishes before I have had enough. An elegant restaurant with stylish modern decor which is managed by the lovely Michelle who has brought the place from strength to strength since she started only a few months ago and constantly making improvements, so my experiences there keep getting better and better. The chef is doing a good job and both food and service are consistently of a very high standard. I will continue to visit TAPA at least twice a month as I have been doing so far. Look out for the great promotional nights they are hosting also, I was lucky enough to be invited to a complimentary wine tasting with canapes on Saturday, the entire experience was fantastic with a great DJ playing too.

Jan M, Operations Manager - TAPA at Tapa Nusa Dua, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2014

Dear TheTrawanganResort,

Thank you so much for your lovely review!
We are always very happy when you visit us in TAPA.

I'm glad you enjoy our system. One of the goals of our tapas style menu is exactly to provide the opportunity to our guests to feast on a number of different tastes at very reasonable prices and without having to limit their choice to a single main course.

Thank you so much for joining us during the Wine tasting last Saturday. We had such a good time with the awesome crowd! I will surely keep you on the loop for our promotional nights.

Looking forward to your next visit!

Reviewed February 23, 2014

Staff were amazing, Andy, our waiter was very friendly and attentive. The food was delicious, varied and the chef was happy to cater for me (vegan) and change around some dishes. The panzanella salad was to die for, as was the Thai green curry, edamame beans and dips. A beautiful experience, with a gorgeous atmosphere. Live music was a big plus!!

Dear Adelecmcc,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us on TripAdvisor.
Reading your review brought some smiles to our faces!

We are very proud of our team here in TAPA and it is always nice to hear such pleasant comments about us.

Very glad to know that you enjoyed the food so much (Panzanella Salad is one of my favorites too) and of course we will always try our best to cater to our guests requests.

Hope to welcome you again sometime in TAPA!

Reviewed February 19, 2014

I stayed only two weeks in Nusa Dua, but I went to TAPA almost every night. The interior design, which i would describe as modern, elegant but also comfortable, attracted me the first time i went there. The awesome cocktails made me stay there. And when i got hungry and i had the delicious tuna rolls with wasabi sorbet, i knew that i would come
back. I did come back and made my way through the menu. Everything i tried in TAPA was very tasty and of excellent quality. The cocktail menu offers classics, but also inventive own creations (very good).
The lovely staff always made me feel very welcome and made every stay to a lovely night.
Thank you.
Tapa is definitely worth a visit, and don't leave without tasting the 3 kinds of chocolate mousse...just heavenly!

Jan M, Operations Manager - TAPA at Tapa Nusa Dua, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2014

Dear Bettina,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with others here on TripAdvisor.

We were delighted each time you visited TAPA.
It's such a pleasure to serve our guests and see them walking away with a smile on their face. It's a feeling of mission accomplished.

We are looking forward to your next visit to Bali and to TAPA so we can serve you more of our delicious tapas, cocktails and of course finish it with the tasty Chocolate Mousse Trio!

See you soon!

Reviewed February 12, 2014

Tucked away along the outskirts of Nusa Dua, you will find the phenomenal restaurant/bar Tapa. I went here about five or six times over the course of the last month and always left feeling happy and extremely well fed. I have spent a significant amount of time in Bali, and I will say this might be my favorite restaurant on the island.

Don't take my word for it? Read all of the reviews. Everyone says the same about this place: amazing food, delightful atmosphere, wonderful service, and reasonable prices.

Tapa is also a the perfect place to start a night. They have nice acoustic music 3 nights a week (a great soundtrack on the other nights) , a superb wine selection, and the ambiance is just lovely. I can happily spend hours here- eating delicious food, drinking phenomenal wines, and enjoying the awesome vibes.

Do yourself a favor and go to this restaurant. Since Tapa is a new restaurant, the word has not gotten out yet about how incredible this place really is. The mood is very relaxed as the crowds are usually low, but this will not last. It is only a matter of time before this place gets discovered and getting a table here becomes difficult.

Jan M, Operations Manager - TAPA at Tapa Nusa Dua, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2014

Dear Kevin,

Thank you so much for your lovely review!
It was a pleasure for us to serve you during all your visits to TAPA, it's very pleasing to know that you enjoyed every single one.

We are very proud of our product and it's with great joy that we hear from every single guest how much they relished our food, service, cocktails, atmosphere...and of course, our reasonable prices.

I'm happy that you got to enjoy our live acoustic performer and I hope you will come back for our Live DJs every Saturday.

We look forward to seeing you again very soon!

Warmly,