We have stayed in Samabe resort for six nights. Because it was just a soft opening the resort was not 100 percent occupied, which suite us the best. We felt like being alone on whole Nusa Dua. The good thing about this resort:
1. The staff is very attentive and helpfull
2. My wife does not speak any English so the knowledge of Russian by our butler - Mr. Duwa was very helpfull.
3. We purchased the unlimited privileges ( all inclusive) and never regret about it, because hotel had organized a few activities we did not not have to pay for, plus the restaurants at the resort are very good. We believe that the chief deserves a Michelin Star. We tried almost whole menu and everything was very delicious. The only thing we wish that the wine list could be more extensive. The choices were limited and some of the good wines were not covered by our unlimited privileges and we have to pay for it. According to the resort policy the free alcohol for the people who have the unlimited privileges is available from 1700 to 2400, which was not a big deal for us.
4. The beach is very private and relatively clean, however it is 170 steps down from the resort.
5. Our room was very spacious and had a nice view of the ocean.
6. Room was clean, in spite of the construction that was still going on.
7. My wife had massage every day in our room and was extremely happy. The staff was very good. Unlimited privileges include one massage per person per day.
Overall, we were very happy with this resort and planning to return back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Samabe Bali Suites & Villas is a Bali beach luxury resort situated in southern Nusa Dua, Bali, only 30 minutes from Bali's International Airport. 81 suites and villas stand within the 8-hectare land, making Samabe one of the Bali luxury resorts with lowest inventory of rooms. Standard benefits or "Limited Privileges" include daily breakfast, daily afternoon tea, unlimited use of non-motorized water sport, complimentary Wi-Fi access, 24-hour butler service, and more. Upgrade to "Unlimited Privileges" - the resort's signature luxury All-Inclusive package, and a list of premium benefits will be added, including daily 24-hour selection of gourmet/organic/Asian/Mediterranean cuisine, daily cocktail hours from 05:00pm till midnight, daily one Samabe signature activity, and many more. Samabe Bali Resort & Villas also features 2 restaurants, 2 bars, a wedding chapel, meeting rooms, gym & fitness center, and an outdoor swimming pool overlooking the vast beauty of the Indian Ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Samabe Bali Suites & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Samabe Bali Suites & Villas Nusa Dua