All reviews private pool our honeymoon bedroom villa lovely villa sleep quality awesome stay nasi goreng pleasant stay bali trip outdoor shower bali collection beach club privacy spa esky massage butler
Selected filters
Reviewed January 6, 2020

I stayed at 2BR villa with pool and believe me at first site WOW will release automatically, big villa , private , spacious bedrooms , nice linen and sleep quality .
It was our first time with such villa and we enjoyed a lot.
couple of things I observe about the property is that it needs good maintenance on wood , like 10 yr overhauling with varnishing, also need to maintain tea/coffee machines and cutlery
SPA was average to good
location is nice and can get veriety of food in close distance
Breakfast can be served at villa and the same i preffered was good in quality and quantity
I recommend 8 on scale of 10 for this property

Room tip: 2BR villa was ultimate and best suits for FO4
Reviewed January 3, 2020 via mobile

We had 5 nights in this resort, it was peaceful and very clean. We had previously stayed at a resort and found the pools to be very warm, not an issue at Tanadewa. The pool got less sun so was always cold. You need this in Bali, it's just so humid!

After coming from a resort offering buffet breakfast, the smaller a la carte meal was a nice change. I would probably ask guests if they would prefer bread or croissants. We wasted a fair bit of bread but the croissants were awesome with pineapple jam!

I found all of the staff to be very accomodating and lovely...such is the standard in Bali. They even opened the restaurant so we could enjoy the Bali fireworks on New Year's Eve. LOVELY...best fireworks I've ever seen.

The rooms are a little tired but that happens over time. I do think they need new towels or perhaps to bleach the current towels. But you could tell they were clean and fresh everyday.

They supply water everyday for you, approximately 3 litres, and you can refill easily on the property.

Mosquitoes are everywhere in Bali, you're advised to bring your own preferred repellant. We always kept the bedroom door closed and found this limited the issues we had with them, As the downstairs pool and kitchen area are open and cannot be closed off.

My one wish when I return is that there is bigger cups or mugs for tea...I love larger cups and the ones in the room are too small for me (perfect for an espresso coffee though).

If you're staying and looking to get food from other places nearby, The Terrace, located under the Pop Hotel, does amazing Nasi Goreng. You can even order on Gojek and have it bought to you.

Overall we had a great time and would recommend the property to friends and family.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 30, 2019

I stayed at this pathetic villa for 3 days. There are too many mosquitoes in this villa. The pictures shown in the website are really different from what you get in villa. Walls around the pool are just cemented.

On first day, when we complained them about the mosquitos and they came to our room and sprayed Baygon and burnt mosquito repellants which made the pool area really suffocating.

The second day got worst as there were too many mosquitos and there were too many mosquito bites on our back. We complaint to them again and this time they came to us and asked us to keep baygon and spray whenever we see a mosquito. We were on a holiday and they asked us to kill mosquitos.

Breakfast was such a disappointment that you can choose only one option either you can have omelette, Gobhi paratha which is not stuffed one, etc. We had ordered honey ginger tea which is very famous in Bali. The tea served was full of ants. Few staff members were really rude.

After the ant incident, when we did complaint about the mosquitoes and ants in the tea to our agent, they came to us and offered us a new villa.Since we have already spent two days and it was our last day, we clearly said no and asked for refund.They said we cannot refund your money.

There were many other problems for which we never complained, like whenever we turned on jacuzzi, there was a bad smell in air pressure, one of the head rest of jacuzzi was also broken

Now to add more to our misery, when we were checking out, there manager came to us and that pathetic guy said you need to sign a consent form in which it was written that I will not write bad reviews about there resort/villa. We clearly said no and left.
Our complete holiday was ruined and now we have really bad memories of Bali.

So I have two important requests, one for travellers and other for Tripadvisor team.

1. Travellers should never go to this Villa as your holiday will get ruined.

2. Trip advisor team - We travellers really trust the reviews here. But after my experience at this place, I think the reviews are paid and I would request to allow only those uploads that can give you the proof of their stay.

For all the travellers I have uploaded the real pics of villa, my mosquito bites and ants in our tea.

Room tip: Never go to this room.
1  Thank mohit07feb
Reviewed December 28, 2019

Tanadewa was excellent on all fronts, couldn’t recommend it enough, special mention to the staff and especially Satria who goes above and beyond to make your stay worthwhile. Had some of the best sleep I’ve ever had in their beds.
Well done Tanadewa.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 28, 2019

Absolutely amazing villa! The staff were all so friendly and accommodating, especially Gede who would always check in on us and give us recommendations of things to do. We had a great time staying at Tanadewa, would highly recommend.