Open today: 9:00 AM - 10:30 PM
Review Highlights
Not bad spa

We got told about this spa and it was average. The rooms were hot tho, air con didn’t work great... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
Shannon_Perth
Perth, Australia
via mobile
Great experience!

awesome experience here with the love duet massage! my group of friends came here after we landed... read more

Reviewed May 17, 2019
rachoo58

Recommended experiences in and around Nusa Dua
from $10.00
from $13.80
from $11.00
More Info
All reviews great massage foot massage balinese massage free transport deep tissue place is clean beauty treatments clean rooms quality massage full body four hand massage nusa dua area hot stone massage lovely staff professional massage great service free pick
Selected filters
Reviewed May 17, 2019 via mobile

We needed a massage badly and we found this place from tripadvisor. We gave it a shot by delivering our bodies to the masseuses. We came out after our 180 mins of bali love duet package feeling brand new. Voila!

Reviewed May 17, 2019 via mobile

We gave this place a shot by delivering our bodies to the masseuses. Our virgin Bali trip was amazing because of this massage.
We did the love duet package and it was entirely worthwhile.

Reviewed May 7, 2019

I had a beautiful full body massage and a hair cream bath. It was 2 hours of bliss with lovely staff. They open until 10:00pm so it was a great way to end a busy day. I highly recommend a visit!. For all of this we only paid $35 AUD.

Reviewed May 1, 2019

My wife and I used this spa exclusively while in Bali this time. The place is welcoming, clean and the massages are excellent. I’ve saved the link on my iPad desktop as we’ll come back next time we are in Bali.
They provide a free transport to and from the spa from our Nusa Dua hotel.
Highly recommended

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed April 27, 2019 via mobile

Great little place that is reasonably priced ($13au for 1 hr reflexology) nusa dua is more expensive for massages so this is reasonable for the area. Had a mani and pedicure for au $28 which was great!

Date of experience: April 2019