“Nice Pool, super satisfying service, friendly staff, good food”

Amaroossa Suite Bali
Ranked #46 of 54 Hotels in Nusa Dua
Reviewed March 12, 2014

Two days ago I arrived in Bali at 8 am. I get complimentary airport pick-up without having to wait long. I arrived at 9:30 AM and Amaroossa given me early check in ( fantastic !!!). when I check in, I met Mr. Gede (GM of Amaroossa) were very friendly. he said he called me because he afraid i am waiting so long in airport. the room is large the bed is big my sleep so soundly because the located is not to near the main street. fruit basket and honey moon cake on arriving. I asked for washing laundry at night and they finish it in the morning. thank you amaroossathank you very much Amaroossa I hope to be back here again

Room Tip: chose room 107 or 108 for big and large pool
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Ketut Gde P, General Manager at Amaroossa Suite Bali, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2014

Dear Novaldy A

Greetings from Amaroossa Suite Bali

Your are most welcome Sir at any time and our team will always be ready to welcoming you and your family back home to Amaroossa Suite Bali.

Thank you for your review and great support.

Reviewed March 8, 2014

Our first experience of a Bali we sought a hotel removed from the hustle and bustle of Kuta/Legian etc. Amaroossa provided quiet surroundings. Staff excellent and most helpful. Rooms large, clean, well serviced. Disappointed to have to move rooms once due to ongoing maintenance (could have been avoided with better planning, perhaps?). Second request to move due to pool pump fault declined; better maintenance scheduling required please. Burning off smoke and cigarette smoke from outside was able to enter rooms through inadequate seal on sliding doors. Room service good. Meals generally good, our experience of Bali breakfasts "different". Views from 6th floor bar quite good. Overall, would recommend to those seeking a more relaxing stay away from very busy areas.

Room Tip: Ensure no maintenance is planned for your room
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Ketut Gde P, General Manager at Amaroossa Suite Bali, responded to this reviewResponded March 9, 2014

Dear Chris D

Greetings from Amaroossa Suite Bali

We are pleased to receive your comment and thank you very much.

Sorry for asking you to move room twice, this will not happen again in the future to our guests.

Again thank you for your comment.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Amaroossa Suite Bali in the near future.

Reviewed March 2, 2014

This is my second chance to visit Amaroossa suite Bali. This time everything is better than before :)Lovely stay. Thanks very much to all Amaroosa bali's staff. Nice room, romantic dinner, ambiance and setting :)

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank ViventiusY
Ketut Gde P, General Manager at Amaroossa Suite Bali, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2014

Dear ViventiusY

Greetings from Amaroossa Suite Bali

Great to hear that you have had your second Lovely Stay with us recently.

You are most welcome to stay at any time and enjoy the ambience of the hotel and our personalized services.

Thank you for your review on a TripAdvisor. We look forward to welcoming you back home to Amaroossa Suite Bali in the near future.

Reviewed February 26, 2014

My wife and I and a couple friends of ours had a great time at this establishment this past week. The rooms were spacious with nice views and good accommodations/ameneties (nice bathroom with separate shower and bath tub, his & her vanitiy sinks, sitting area, balcony, daily complimentary water bottles, full breakfast with different dishes - incl. vegetables, meats, fruits).

Not to mention a very helpful and friendly staff. One staff member (I only remember his first name, Dewa) was especially helpful in recommending us a good seaside restaurant with pick-up as well as different beach areas in Bali.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Ketut Gde P, General Manager at Amaroossa Suite Bali, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2014

Dear Tu T

Greetings from Amaroossa Suite Bali

Thank you for taking the time to review us on a TripAdvisor

We are pleased to hear that you have had a great stay with us for this pass week.

We look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Reviewed February 25, 2014

Originally booked for 4 nights, but I loved staying here so much I extended another night before moving to another hotel. The room with the pool is spacious, big and great. Love the king bed and pillows, so comfortable.

I never tried the breakfast, although my partner said it was just ok. I ordered room service- nasi goreng and gado gado. The nasi goreng was very very salty and I didn't quite like it. Overpriced.

There was a leak on the ceiling in my toilet (Room 101), since it was raining while I was there. so if maintenance could please fix this issue somehow so it won't happen again in the future that would be great. I didn't complain about this to the staff because I wasn't fussed about it as the water fell right on the sink, not on the floor. I would've complained if it was creating a small pool of water on the bathroom floor.
I found the shower place to be quite dark, wish there was another light in there somewhere. Other than that all good.

The door in Room 101 was very loud each time I closed and opened the door. It was quite difficult to open and close the door as well - I would advice maintenance to fix this.

On my last night I changed to a king room without the pool, and it was fine. Much cheaper and no problems with the room.

Other than that it was quiet, although there were several other guests. Once I checked out, I expected the security to carry my luggage for me into the car, but I did not get any service. I was quite disappointed that no one helped me with my luggage into the car- since the staff service had been so great until I checked out. There was no hotel staff nearby, and although it might not be the security's job to carry my luggage, some extra-mile care would've been nice.

I enjoyed staying at this hotel and would stay here again.

Room Tip: Room 101 not that great - door problems and bathroom leak in ceiling
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Ketut Gde P, General Manager at Amaroossa Suite Bali, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2014

Dear zhi25

Greetings from Amaroossa Suite Bali

First of all please accept our sincere apologize for unpleasant experience with our pool suite due to leaking and hard door to open, salty 'nasi goreng' in room service. We have fixed this issue and thank you very much for your great comments.

We have noted your experience upon departure, with no one were helping you to carry the luggage into your car. This was first feedback we ever received from our guest and we will ensure to provides friendly and best service to our guests in the future.

Again, thank you and we look forward to welcoming you back to Amaroossa Suite Bali in the near future.

Reviewed February 24, 2014

The hotel is a very enjoyable accompanied by comfort in your room, the room was great, very clean and nice, sort of value for money and the sheets are changed everyday unless you request not to.
Staff wise, they are very friendly and helpful too I would recommend RIKA (the receptionist) for anyone who needs direction of food, shopping and tourist attraction so you won't be cheated outside.
Breakfast was not too bad i would rate 6/10, but the choices are very limited.
Despite all the positive points I would like to highlight something;
The hotel's location is at Nusa Dua which is about 20 minute drive from the airport, it gave me a very bad experience as the taxi driver from the airport took me there for 400,000 Rupiah Ringgit
which is extremely overpriced. Please look for any taxi with BLUEBIRD logo as they will charge your journey according to their metered taxis and not over charging.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Joshua F

Dear Joshua F

Greetings from Amaroossa Suite Bali

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on a TripAdvisor.

We are sorry to hear your bad experiences with the taxi driver from airport. If you have asked us to provide you a pick up service, we would have avoided this bad experience in the future.

Again, thank you and we look forward to welcoming you back to Amaroossa Suite and please reserve your pick up service through us directly. This service is free for you for a minimum of three nights stay and book directly to hotel.

Reviewed February 22, 2014

I recently stayed here for three days on a family trip to Bali and found this hotel to be quite a gem. The room was spacious and clean, and the cleaning staff does a great job of maintaining cleanliness. The hotel staff, from the check-in desk, to the hotel manager (who personally greeted us during breakfast) were exceptionally friendly and bent over backwards to ensure our stay was comfortable and pleasant. The hotel restaurant, also with a friendly and helpful staff, was an excellent bargain, offering high quality food for very reasonable prices.

The only hitch was a toilet malfunction, which was addressed extremely promptly when we called the front desk. If I'm ever in Bali again, there's no question I"ll stay at the Amaroossa Suite, and would highly recommend it to any travelers staying in Bali.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Ketut Gde P, General Manager at Amaroossa Suite Bali, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2014

Dear Kvdangvu

Greetings from Amaroossa Suite Bali your home in Bali.

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on a TripAdvisor.

We are pleased to learn that your stay recently were comfortable and pleasant.

Again, thank you for addressing the toilet malfunction in your room which we need to focus on it.

We look forward to welcoming you back home to Bali in the near future.