“Great for Values Spa Treatment”

Sekar Jagat Spa Class
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Individual, professional, flexible. Enjoy one-to-one massage training in our hands-on Balinese spa short courses. Get carefully instructed by highly experienced real practitioners in very small classes at our original spa premises with authentic material and equipment. Find all details, images and fees on our informative website.
Reviewed January 27, 2013

Went there with a wife as a gift to her on the second honeymoon and in turns enjoying the Spa treatments myself!
Took the classic honeymoon bundle which consists of 4 hours of treatments from head to toe. Experienced therapists and very polite. The place is not overcrowded, very traditional, and quite relaxing. If you have the time, please choose the after treatments meal in their restaurant in Jimbaran area. It was a great meal and location!

All reviews
"beautiful restaurant"
"return transfer"
"ginger tea"
in 4 reviews
"highly recommend this place"
"rice"
in 10 reviews
"trainers"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed January 12, 2013

This was our second visit to this Spa. We were picked up on time at our hotel which was included in our package. We had welcome ginger tea which was excellent. We chose the 4.5 treatment, the Honeymoon Shirohadra treatment. The quality of the massage and the overall treatment by the two therapists were very well done and professional. At the end of the day, all I wanted to do was go to bed and sleep. They have the authentic Balinese atmosphere with relaxing Balinese music. It was well priced for both of us. The treatment also came with a meal each of either chicken or fish with rice. The toilets I think need a bit of upgrading, Overall, the treatment was fantastic but just took ages for the driver to take us back to our hotel due to not being there on time. We were told before that there was bad traffic but then was told later that there was just no driver available. We also had a problem in paying as their EFTPOS machine was playing up. We were just lucky that we were carrying cash at that time. I know this is not their fault but it would've been good if they advised the driver to tell us beforehand that their machine was playing up so we would've taken cash out of the ATM if we didn't have any. Hopefully it is a one off problem that was rectified early enough. Again, the quality of the treatment was good, the professional approach of staff we excellent only a few minor issues that needs to be addressed.

Reviewed November 13, 2012

If you are in Bali to relax, absorb the culture or learn something new this is the place to go! Fantastic massage courses & treatments at incredible prices! I did a course one on one training course in traditional balinese massage & was a great experience,Thanks so much to everyone for the best day :) see you next time for sure!!

Reviewed June 27, 2012

Segar Jakarta offer a fantastic course in training for traditional Balinese massage. As a beginner, I wasn't sure what to expect but was very pleasantly surprised by the standard of teaching and knowledge offered by the spa. The spa organises a (good quality!) car to pick you up from a range of locations so there's no need to stay in the area. And you are greeted every morning by the most delicious ginger and honey tea I've ever tasted! the spa itself is very elegant with traditional features. Excellent cleanliness too.

The course takes you through one and a half hours worth of a Traditional Balinese massage with one-on-one tuition and model provided. It took me three days to learn buts once I'm a beginner. You take notes all the way through and they provide you with an outline of the moves as a guideline. I got a Balinese massage myself to try and see if I was doing it right and all I can say is that I hope I can at least compare to my teacher's hands! Incredible massage, left feeling like I'd lost about half a stone and pretty light headed!

Definitely recommend. Although pricier than other places, i've had Balinese massage elsewhere in Bali for very cheap and it didn't even really compare to the quality at sekar jagat. Staff are trained properly and the surroundings are lovely too. Hopefully I'll be back!

5  Thank Ailsam1987