“The environment is good,room is a little small!”

Mercure Bali Nusa Dua
Ranked #28 of 54 Hotels in Nusa Dua
Beijing, China
“The environment is good,room is a little small!”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

The environment is good,room is a little small!It is a little noisy of the elevator.The breakfast and the service is great.The stuff there is very nice.There are shuttle buses to the beach.The swimming pool there is very nice and friendly to children.Anyway,it is good I think.

Room Tip: Far a way from the elevator
2 Thank Yan Z
Peter S, General Manager at Mercure Bali Nusa Dua, responded to this review, June 19, 2013
Dear Yan Z,

Thank you for your kind remarks and your constructive comments which we have noted.

We are looking forward to welcoming you once again upon your next visit to Bali.

Peter Stolk

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (106)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Vietnamese first
Sunshine Coast
Reviewed June 12, 2013

Stayed at the hotel for 2 nights, it looks much nicer in the pictures on the internet.

- We were only given one room key .. very annoying. I think 2 keys should be standard.
- Location ok, but when you are in the pool all there is to look at is windows of other rooms
- Very bad sound proofing the rooms, I could hear the TV in the next room all night, doors banging all night, people yelling.
- The second night we fell asleep at 9.30pm and woken at 10pm with a knock on the door from house keeping with our bath towels!! Not happy. Fresh towels should have been left when our room was made up that morning.
- Air conditioning worked the first night, stopped working 1/2 way through the second night and started blowing out hot humid air.
- The buffet breakfast was not special.

Wouldn't stay there again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

2 Thank monbon2
Peter S, General Manager at Mercure Bali Nusa Dua, responded to this review, June 14, 2013
Dear Monbon2,

Thank you for taking the time to send your experiences to Tripadvisor.

I have noted your comments regarding the services and apologize for the short comings you had to experience.

I have brought the matters to the attention of the relevant Department Heads and corrective action has been implemented.

We hope that despite this lapse in our services, we hope to meet you in person the next time you visit Bali.

Travelers are raving about these Nusa Dua hotels

phuket
Reviewed June 12, 2013

Was just amazing. My family of 6 adults celebrated my 60th birthday at the resort. We had the most fabulous week here. The staff are just so friendly, the food, cocktails are of a very high quality. Happy hour on the beach or in the pool bar are just great value. The restaurant meals are of a very high standard just the best holiday & birthday ever! Thanks!!!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed June 10, 2013

Almost everything is good to me especially the very friendly staff, food is good as well. The only areas I hope can be improved are 1) the air-con in the room, it was too hot in the room during the day time; 2) I saw some ants running on the desk in the room.

3 Thank mytan1306
Dear Mytan1306,

Thank you for your comments related to your recent stay and your kind remarks regarding our staff service.

We have investigated the matter regarding the AC and found there was a problem with the thermostat which has been replaced now.

Further, I have spoken to the pest control company we use to address the matter regarding the ants.

We look forward welcoming you again during a future trip to Bali, meanwhile I remain.

Balikpapan
Reviewed June 6, 2013

Stayed at the hotel for 3 nights for a conference. The room was small but comfortable, the bed was great, food was very nice in the Soka Restaurant and the service was excellent too. All the staff has been very helpful and cheery. Nice pool too. It was very good for accessing the conference, quick taxi to the hotel. Didn't sample breakfast and spa, no time. It maybe a new hotel but I haven't seen any major teething problems, probably all sorted out . . . . I will definitely stay there next time, I like the location it is quiet and away from the yobbos in Kuta/Legian . . . Next time I will take a holiday there.

3 Thank AKTG
Peter S, General Manager at Mercure Bali Nusa Dua, responded to this review, June 8, 2013
Dear AKTG,

Thank you for taking the time to add your review at TripAdvisor. We are pleased to learn that you enjoyed our services.

We are looking forward welcoming you back again for your upcoming holiday.

Bandung, Indonesia
Reviewed June 6, 2013

It's quite brand new hotel, although located outside the Nusa Dua exclusive area, the hotel location is easily reached. From the airport direction you need to fin an intersection that has a gas station on your right side that also have a restaurant called PANDE, then you turn right and follow the road all the way until you can find a MERCURE sign on your left, and then you will see another intersection, just turn right, and the hotel is just right on the corner.

The hotel serviced includes the free wifi on all room, you just need to put the login username and password. The front desk staff can provide it for you.

The pool is very nice for kids. It has a very shallow area that can be used by toddlers. My kids spent quite some time in this area, and they've enjoyed it so much..

The staff is very helpful and friendly, they even greeted me by name on our second day stay. It's a fun surprise for me and the family.

The atmosphere is nice, quiet, and the bathroom is clean. The thing that lack in the room is we cannot open the door window to view outside scenery due to safety and security reason. Also there's a leak that we detect on our last day checkin out from the hotel. Since it our last day, we just inform the front desk staff, and they told me that they will fix it right away.

Overall it's a good experience, looking forward to come back and stay there again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

3 Thank yosiasam77
Dear Yosiasam77,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences and your kind comments.

We were glad to read that you enjoyed the facilities and the staff service.

I have taken note that you were assigned a room without balcony and will ensure that during your next visit this matter will be rectified.

Looking forward to welcoming you personally, meanwhile I remain.

Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed June 5, 2013

The hotel is still new. Nice pool but I didn't get to use it. It has its private beach 5 minutes drive from the hotel. Hotel provides shuttle service to and from the beach. The beach is ok not fantastic.

Room is small. Almost no place for the second suitcase. It is ok though. The service is wonderful. The people at the reception were very helpful and always smiling. My only problem is the sound proofing of the room. I heard doors banging at night and in the morning. The tv from other rooms can be heard in our room.

Breakfast is very basic and almost the same everyday.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends

1 Thank Haydz24
Peter S, General Manager at Mercure Bali Nusa Dua, responded to this review, June 6, 2013
Dear Mr. Haydee C,

Thank you for your kind comments in your recent Tripadvisor review.

I have noted your comments re the sound proofing, for your info this is a matter which has been addressed before to me. I can advise you that last week a sound specialist has been visiting the hotel to make an investigation. We are now awaiting his report with recommendation to solve the matter .

I remain with kind regards and hope to welcome you during your next visit to Bali.