Hotel Santika Siligita Nusa Dua
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsmengiat beachnasi ayamnice hotelhotel locatedfree shuttle to the beachrooms are cleanbali collectionswimming poolegg stationbuffet breakfastindonesian foodour honeymoonbalconyokitaxiibulaundry
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 19, 2014

Great value for money if you book via Agoda. I paid about USD40-50 per night. Rooms are decent size. Showers are strong. Only problem is it is far away from Kuta, Legian and Seminyak. However, the good thing is it is situated at a very quiet location without all the clubs, bars and pubs. Very peaceful. Very close to BTDC convention centre and Bali Collection shopping area.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank EdLing77
Reviewed March 17, 2014 via mobile

We were planning to stay at The Conrad but the place was full, so we decided to try on this featured new Santika Siligita in Nusa Dua. We thought we would like to make the reservation directly to the hotel. We called the reservation office (as they greet us as the sales representative of the hotel). I asked on the room categories and the sales person was offering a special peice on the suite room type. I told her to email me the quotation; and yet she never send it to us.

So the night before our travelling date; I had to browse on the internet to figure out how to make the reservation. And I found www.rajakamar.com and they had assisted us very properly on the desired room. I was quiet surprised how the sales person of Santika did not respond to our inquiries.

But it turned out really well during our stay at The Santika. Breakfast was allright. We decided to experience the Balinese traditional brunch nearby the hotel; the famous "Dobil Suckling Pig". The queing line at the small warung was worth to wait for. The hotel staff was great. One night we decided we wanted to go to Potato Head at the hearty Seminyak; and the front office staff was really helpful by providing a rental car just in time. It onoy costs us about 150K with driver for a return trip from Nusa Dua to Seminyak.

The suite room itself was nice. Typically nice bedroom; with lots of wardrobe. The view is not special though. However; the amenities are nicely designed and prepared.

If you are looking for a comfort; this Santika would be a suitable place. Great staff; too. Superb standard of service. But if you are looking for a breathtaking view of the Indian Ocean (which that is what Nusa Dua is famous for); you might want to choose another place.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
2  Thank SoulTraveler77
Reviewed February 27, 2014

This hotel has a nice room. Good bed and bathroom, Great breakfast and pool, But near with hotel there is not even sidewalk! A lot of rubbish and cars. Every morning at 6a.m. the roosters start crowing, it's very annoying! A little far there is a nice restaurant Newmans beergarden, In front of hotel located nice and chip Deborah Spa. Walk distance to Mengiat Beach or Bali Collection 15-20 minutes.

Room Tip: Choose pool wiew rooms
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed February 22, 2014

This is a quiet area but has restaurants in the close vicinity. The property is well appointed with a small gym, a lovely clean pool and a super wonderful breakfast. We enjoyed our stay at Santika Nusa Dua. Staff were very friendly and provided everything we asked them for.
The shuttle bus takes you to the beach. This is where I lost my glasses in the surf.....I forgot to take them off....they were never seen again....I was partially blind till my husband came to my rescue and gave me his, one of three spares. I might add they were much stronger than mine but I managed. Thank you to all staff at Santika for their kindness.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank silvia d
Reviewed February 14, 2014 via mobile

My girlfriend and I stayed here for 2days and 2nights. We chose to stay here because Nusa Dua has a quiet environment. If you're looking for a night life then Seminyak is best for you. The hotel is quite far from the beach. You have to walk 10-15 mins to get there. Majority of food establishments in front of the hotel offer Indo food. No other restos can be seen outside and a limited store outlets, too. I'm impressed by how staff treat customers very well. They responded to queries immediately and wasted no time in giving customers great satisfaction. Breakfast was nice. There was a good variety of food from local to western types. The downside though was the bed linen which was awful when we got inside. The following day we requested to have it changed only to find out it still stinked. We will surely get back here if given the chance. And I will recommend this hotel to friends and relatives who plan to visit Bali.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple