TripAdvisor
Nusa Dua
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews faces restaurant day bed deluxe single pavilion private pool our honeymoon tapa bar the general manager outdoor shower beach club candlelight dinner cooking class mosquito net absolute bliss executive chef geger beach free transport min drive
Selected filters
Reviewed September 10, 2019 via mobile

I am still amazed the way how we were served. It has been the best experience we had . I wish I will never leave the Bale.
The breakfast in the morning , Rasi and all the other staff.
The drivers taking us everywhere within Nusa Dua were also wonderful. I will give an A+ for service. The hotel is really peaceful, quiet, no dramas , just perfect for relaxing.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
André P, General Manager at The Bale, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2019

Dear Kiwiroau!

Sunny greetings from The Island of the Gods - Bali!

I am grateful and really happy about your appreciation of your well-deserved rest at The Balé. Hospitality and high-class service, this is what our Family, as we like to call the Team of true hoteliers, lives. Our motto is “Passion For Life” and we are always inspired when we manage to convey this feeling to our beloved guests. Thank you very much!

Looking to the future, we are very hopeful to see you again! Until this time, we wish you all the best!

Reviewed September 10, 2019 via mobile

Came last year and so decided to return. We stayed in a different pool villa. The views were great from our infinity pool. I love the extras that are thrown in. This time explored the gym which is well equipped. Don't miss the private beach. The lunches were excellent. The gazpacho is amazing. Andre the manager came to greet us. The staff really do look after you. We will come again next year.

Dear Steve222_11,

Sunny greetings from The Island of the Gods - Bali!

Your kind words about your well-deserved rest make me very proud of the whole The Balé Family, which lives with the sense of "Passion For Life" and thereby provides the best comfort and service for our beloved guests. I am glad and grateful that you have become our regular guests and I can assure you that this is a huge motivation for all of us.

I am very happy to know that we will welcome you again next year and our whole Family is looking forward to this moment with great impatience. Until this time, we wish you great love and good health!

Reviewed September 10, 2019 via mobile

We stayed for a second time in The Bale. I think I enjoyed it even more than the first - the place has a lovely atmosphere - we had villa 30 this time. The garden and day bed area were lovely - the room was large and very comfortable.

We visited the beach club in the afternoon which was great. Food in Faces was really nice for lunch and the staff were very friendly. They remembered us from last year!

See you next year Andre and team - we just loved our stay and didn't want to leave!

Dear Guest!

Sunny greetings from Bali, The Island of the Gods!

For us, the highest reward is when guests return to us and become our regular guests. This shows us that we are able to live up to expectations and provide excellent service. For our whole The Balé Family, your feedback is a great motivation that moves us forward. We are very grateful to you for this. I am also sure that your words will also be appreciated and will be useful for a large audience of travelers here on TripAdvisor.

With great impatience, we are already waiting for the next year to greet you again! Until this time, we all wish you all the best! See you soon!

Reviewed September 2, 2019

I echo some of the reviews here - due to proximity to the roads, traffic noise can get annoying. We were originally in Villa 6 - where you can even see the road. We requested for a quieter villa and was then given villa 18. This is right at the back, much quieter, though we can still here the sounds of the traffic. I'm sure this is nothing that the staff can do anything about, but their willingness to accommodate our requests and their kindness made up for it.

The property is beautiful. The rooms large and I particularly loved the huge pool in the villa, and the day bed. However I agree that the villas are a bit dated and needs to be refurbished - but clean and generally well maintained.

Food at the property was good - decent prices and good quality. Tho limited, you can tell they were prepared with care and a lot of heart. I loved that we could order breakfast to the villa.

The shuttle they provide around nusa dua was wonderful, very convenient.

This is a little piece of heaven - if only they could do something about traffic noise (maybe better soundproofing in the rooms? - and it would be perfect. The staff were all amazing and attentive without being in your face.

I hope to return.

Dear Yuzi918!

Sunny greetings from the Island of the Gods - Bali!

Of course, it’s a great joy for me that you so highly appreciated your well-deserved rest at The Balé. I am grateful that you paid special attention to the comfort of our villas, as well as delicious food in our restaurants. It is a great honor for the whole The Balé Family, as we love to call our professional Team, that you were able to feel our sense of “Passion For Life”, which is also our motto. Hospitality is what drives us and what we all live for. We love our guests and we love Bali! I’m sure that for all of us your feedback will be a great motivation. Thank you for that!

Looking to the future, we will certainly be glad to see you again! Until this time, we wish you all the best!

Reviewed August 11, 2019 via mobile

First of all I am going to start off by saying the staff are wonderful and if it wasn’t for them we would have easily checked out a couple of days early.

The complex itself as nice but sadly I get the feeling that there has been very little reinvestment in it recently. The rooms are dated and a bit bruised and battered. We were upgraded to the larger villa however the road noise isn’t what you would expect from a tranquil villa point of view. We also had several cows near to our villa. Don’t get me wrong, I’m an animal lover but let’s just say the aroma was more farmyard than frangipani which I was expecting. The communal pool area is lovely and we used this and the nice beach area rather than staying in our villa.

Food is good in Faces especially breakfast with great options but Tapa was disappointing.

Would I stay here again? No

Date of stay: August 2019
1  Thank u600358
André P, General Manager at The Bale, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2019

Dear u600358,

Sunny greetings from the Island of the Gods - Bali!

I very much appreciate your feedback and impressions from your recent stay at The Balé as such type information gives us the opportunity to improve and grow. Your review is a great motivation for all of the team, and we are grateful that you took the time to write it. We will definitely pay attention to each one of the points.
I am very glad that you especially positively noted our whole Family (as we like to call the team of true hoteliers who devote all their efforts to ensure our guests enjoy their well-deserved holidays). We all live in the spirit of “Passion For Life”, which is also our motto. For us, the highest reward is when we can convey this feeling to our guests.

Looking to the future, we heartily wish you lovely days ahead!

WithPassionForLife,