“Dancing fingers earn their reputation”

Jari Menari Nusa Dua
Ranked #7 of 64 Spas & Wellness in Nusa Dua
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Offering memorable massage sessions, from an all-male professionally trained staff. The center offers massage for individuals, couples and families in a beautiful setting. The massage rooms are open for fresh air and light to enter. The waterfall in each room offers relaxing music. The best massage staff in Bali offers memorable sessions that have won awards around the world. Classes are available for those new to massage or already practising to learn new techniques.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Activities for young children, Food available for purchase
Reviewed December 29, 2012 via mobile

All male masseuses. Firm but pleasant aromatherapy massages in a clean, tranquil environment. 25% cheaper than our hotel spa and equally as good, if not better. Pick up and drop off service door to door. What more could you ask for. Apart from a dirty martini?!

Reviewed October 22, 2012

we visited twice this place when we visited Bali.
After the long flight, the first thing we wanted was a good massage.
the first time we booked, out of 5 of us, only two were good and strong hand Therapist.
the second time we booked, we told them we want a strong Therapist.
when we came, they have prepared all thier best Therapist. 5 of us were very happy with the services.
note that: 5 of us are guys and has tried massage everywhere. we our expectation with massage are very high. the second time we visited all the Therapist met our expectation.
if you have tried and love Thai massage, Balinese or indonesian massage are abit different.
indonesian massage are leff pain full compared to Thai's it's concentrated more into blood flow rather than hard preasure.
Highly recomended if you want a proffesional balinese massage rather than spa, scrub..etc..

the tips is, booked in advanced and ask for strong therapist if you liek it harder.

The price is not cheap compared to massage in thailand, but it;s worth every cents.

1  Thank andrit2010
Reviewed October 12, 2012 via mobile

Right across from the Conrad, so very convenient for guests there. Great massage - I was totally awake from coffe, but got so relaxed the 90 minutes flew by, masseuse was so good, he knocked me out, that doesn't usually happen, he was that good. No air conditioned rooms, a bit more than other places, but nice. Chose a room further from the front and didn't hear traffic. I'll try another place with a/c an lower price to compare.

Reviewed October 7, 2012

This is a great SPA, but I must warn you, only MALE masseur!

I went there with my wife, and we booked in advance. As we arrived there, we realised that it only has male masseur... my wife decided to try four hands spa...

I did not like the layout of the place... it's a long hallway with rooms on both side. And it does not have a change room in your spa room, so you will have to share the very small change room with all other guests...

The spa itself is very nice and my wife did not find it uncomfortable about male masseur because they are well trained and the masseur wont see you naked even during the spa.

Over all, I think this is a great SPA, but it is pricy.

1  Thank Steven H
Reviewed September 18, 2012

I had a Connoisseur's Massage which was fantastic... unexpectedly i was not bumped. I was happy with the service, techniques and staffs are really friendly upon arrival to departure. Inquiries are well- handled. What i didnt like was the size of the place. not much ambiance and views. But still would like to be back. Thank You JM Nusa dua.