“Superb”

Liverpool, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Superb”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

Had 4 treatments here, the Hopi candles for your ears is excellent and great value for money, the staff are superb, it's cheap if you want fancy decorated spa go elsewhere if you just want an excellent treatment done for your money, go here, the reflexology foot message is amazing.
It's not the most tranquil place on the planet with motorbikes buzzing by outside, but the girls know there stuff, and that's what counts, value for money 10 out of 10, and for a 1/4 of the price some fancy jumped up salon / spa in the U.K would charge,

Visited March 2013

• Indonesian first
Coolum Beach, Australia
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Inggrith spa at Nusa Dua”
Reviewed December 22, 2012

Had the best massage so far in Bali here. Went with my 3 daughters who enjoyed a fish spa and nails painted while I had the massage for an hour while my oldest also had a 30 min massage, total cost about $32 Australian. We are going to go back tomorrow for a facial. Greatly recommend this place as it is out of the road of main traffic area so you don't get harassed as you are walking down the street. From the Novotel it is a 100m from the back entrance.

Visited December 2012
2 Thank hharrison1997
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Bruising from massage”
Reviewed December 20, 2012

Although the girls were lovely and prices were very reasonable. I had a pedi,mani and foot massage whilst my husband had a back massage. When we got back to our hotel his back was covered in deep bruises. Another guest a the hotel said the same thing happened to her. So make sure you ask for a light massage. Take your own nail polish some of them have been watered down.

Visited December 2012
2 Thank Larniemac
Sydney, Australia
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Lovely Staff”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

I came here every day for a treatment. Thanks to TA members I wanted to try this place and it was next door from the Courtyard Marriott where we were staying. Prices are excellent value for money- my two daughters had a haircreme bath $7 each, I had a 1 hr massage for $6.50, a body scrub for $11, pedicures for $7 and both girls had their hair braided for $50 and took 3.5 hours (I was quoted $40 each in Seminyak) and the more treatments you got a discount. Salon is not a 5* but the staff know their stuff. Efni and the girls were professional the salon itself was immaculate and air conditioned. You will not be disappointed. Can't wait to go back!!!

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Sophie C
Canberra
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 151 helpful votes
“Excellent value for money”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

I tried Inggrith Spa on the recommendation of another TA forum regular and was pleasantly surprised with what I received for an excellent price (particularly compared to hotel prices).

The spa is located outside the Nusa Dua compound on Jalan Nusa Dua Selatan (No. 88). It is just down from the Grand Bali Hotel, and a few steps outside the back gate of the Novotel Nusa Dua. It is in a newish building, fully airconditioned and spotlessly clean. The decor is basic but not dingy - all equipment is comfortable and in excellent condition. It doesn't have the lush ambience of the more expensive spas, but the service is just as good. There are 6 new pedi chairs, a clean toilet and shower, and lots of private massage cubicles. The products used are local, but decent quality; and all the staff are very well-trained, thorough, and friendly.

I had a fish foot spa (70K), foot massage (55K), pedicure (45K), manicure (40K), cream bath with proper blow-dry (60K), full body massage (65K) and facial (60K). I selected 2 packages which covered all of the above (except for the fish spa) for a cheaper price than paying for each one individually. I think I ended up paying just under 350K for the lot (over 6 hours total). The ladies were very generous with their service, and went over the advertised time on several occasions without charging extra. At the end I tipped generously and left walking on air.

For the pedicure I provided my own OPI polish (I always do) but the spa provided the undercoat and top coat. The service provided by Ketut was meticulous... she worked on my toes untll they were 100% perfect. I wore sandals home, and for my last 3 days in Bali. Back in Australia I wore runners, boots and dress shoes. I normally wreck a pedicure within about a week, but this one stood up to some pretty hard battering for over 4 weeks and still looked perfect. I have never had a pedicure anywhere in the world that has lasted so long and so well. I had previously had a hair cream bath at another salon in Tanjung Benoa and it was a disaster - cheap products and terrible technique. The one at Inggrith was so much better in all respects, including the blow dry.

The spa is in a bit of an out-of-the-way place so doesn't get a lot of foot traffic. This means that appointments aren't necessary - just wander in and one of the girls will be available to help you. It would be a perfect location for a group spa experience, but obviously bookings would be recommended for this. The location is within about a 5 minute cab ride from the main Nusa Dua hotels, 10 minutes from Tanjung Benoa, 15 minutes from Jimbaran, and 25-30 minutes from Kuta (depending on traffic). The lovely receptionist is Efni and the ladies who pampered me were Budi (foot massage), Ketut (mani, pedi and creambath) and Wayan (facial and full body massage).

I will be back again.