“Best driver in Bali by a long shot!”

Bali Essential Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: My name is Kadek Poneil, I am a native Balinese person and speak fluent English, our business is called Bali Essential Tours we have been operating for 15 years. We can carry a group up to 25 people at one time for tours to anywhere in Bali including special and well known attractions to see and experience the real Bali culture. For tours we pickup and return to Hotel.
Adelaide, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Best driver in Bali by a long shot!”
Reviewed December 12, 2012

My family and I (6 adults and 3 kids) used Kadek as our driver whilst we were in Bali. He was there to pick us up from the airport with no hassles. He was friendly, fantastic English, AWESOME with kids and always willing to go the extra mile. Nothing was ever any problem and his prices were very reasonable. At the end of the trip we all really felt as though we had made a true friend.
I would recommend Kadek to anyone and we will definitely use his fantastic service again. Thanks Kadek, keep up the great work :)

Visited December 2012
5 Thank katie_girl1980
baliessentialtours, Owner at Bali Essential Tours, responded to this review, May 21, 2014
I would like to Thank you for your comments on TripAdvisor. We are happy to provide our service to you and We are feel so happy to hearing that you enjoyed your trip with us during your holliday in Bali.

Thank you for referring us to be the best driver in Bali. It means a great deal to us to know that you’re willing to recommend us. We all appreciate it. We do hope that we will have the opportunity of welcoming you back once you are in Bali.
Best regards
Baliessentialtours

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Kadek the best tour guide driver nusa dua”
Reviewed December 10, 2012

Today Kadek from bali essential tours, took my family for a day trip. He was was fantastic, very knowledgable, great English. We had many laughs, he took care of us and our two kids (6 & 8). We changed our itinerary as we went, no problem. We will be booking him for a couple more trips while we are here plus back to the airport. If you are staying in nusa dua, check out his web page and email him your booking, he is very prompt in responding.

Visited December 2012
5 Thank Larniemac

Best regards
Baliessentialtours
darwin
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Best Tour Guide in Bali”
Reviewed November 23, 2012

Kadek is more like a mate showing you around. He is very professional and so so friendly. He has great English skills. Kadek makes you feel that you are the most special customer he has ever had and will also take you off the beaten track to places the other guides don't go. You get to see a more unique part of Bali.. I am now happy to call him a friend.. He also has the softest hands in the business.... I was pregnant at the time of our trip and he was very mindful of this when showing us the sights. Great value for money and his smiles are free and infectious. Thanks Bali Essentials

Visited July 2012
5 Thank storm_cheerleader74

best regards
baliessentialtours
Bangalore
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“Very friendly, punctual, Great service”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

I chose BaliEssentialTours after reading the reviews on tripadvisor. Glad I did it. The reviews were true: Kedak is very good at what he is doing.

He promptly picked me up at my hotel in the morning. He was very flexible about my requests. Price was very reasonable compared to other travel services. Most importantly he is very friendly and we had great conversations which gave me a good glimpse into Bali Culture and history. After the entire day of touring East Bali, I hired him the next day to see South West Bali.

Anyday I'd recommend him to my friends for a great service !!

Visited November 2012
3 Thank Sekar-Travel
baliessentialtours, Owner at Bali Essential Tours, responded to this review, March 7, 2013
Dear Bossygal
Thank you so very much for taking the time to post such a wonderful Trip Advisor review for us! It was a pleasure welcoming you We’re so pleased that you found our services very professional the second time you were back as we had made even more improvements over your first visit
see you next holiday in Bali
Boston, MA
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“great tour guide”
Reviewed October 29, 2012

Kadek was a great tour guide. We hired him for several days during our Bali holiday and he was always smiling and happy to show us wherever we wanted to go. As we stayed in Nusa Dua, many of the sights that we wanted to see was further away (Taneh Lot, Kintamani and Ubud) but Kadek was on time to pick us up and he really went above and beyond to ensure we had a fantastic time to see the sights that we wanted to see and do. Not to mention, he was really value for the money as others have noted. During the long car rides, I would ask Kadek about Indonesian culture and he was happy to explain - it made the time go by quickly! Finally, he really does speak great English and it's easy to communicate with him.

Visited October 2012