“The best in Bali by miles”

Bali Essential Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: My name is Kadek Poneil, I am a native Balinese person and speak fluent English, our business is called Bali Essential Tours we have been operating for 15 years. We can carry a group up to 25 people at one time for tours to anywhere in Bali including special and well known attractions to see and experience the real Bali culture. For tours we pickup and return to Hotel.
Oxford, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“The best in Bali by miles”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2012 via mobile

We were lucky enough to have Kadek collect us from the airport as part of our villa transfer. He told us of a number of tours that he could offer us as our driver for the week.

During our week holiday we used Kadek and his company a number of times, he is a complete gentleman and represents the very best of Bali. Kadek seems to know something about everything in Bali and his English is fantastic, it was so informative learning from him about religion, culture, politics, how rice grows, the monkeys etc.

When Kadek wasn't available to drive us he always found us a friend or relative with a comfy car to take us to where we needed to be and his prices were very very reasonable. He offers tours around the most popular destinations but will also take you to anywhere in the island at your request. He's also very good at suggesting places to go and can cater to those who are looking for a Bali tourist holiday or those wanting to get off the beaten track.

If you're staying in Nusa Dua area I wouldn't think about using anyone else, 110% recommend.

Greg, Klare, mam, jac

5 Thank Klare C
baliessentialtours, Owner at Bali Essential Tours, responded to this review, March 7, 2013
Dear KH Wales
see you next Holiday in Bali
I keep you Chair at home

Adelaide, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Started out as a tour guide and finished as a good friend”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2012

My wife mother inlaw and I spent four entertaining days with Kadek during our week stay in Bali. He is most knowledgable about his beautiful island, taking us to all manner of places off the beaten track as well as the more interesting tourist destinations. Kadek's great personality and freindly smile made our holiday all that more enjoyable. He always arrived at our hotel on time. Mum uses a walking stick and Kadek was the perfect gentleman, helping her in and out of the vehicle and gave her cosideration when planning our day trips. We highly recommend Bali Essensial Tours to anyone visiting Bali. His fees are more than reasonable.

Visited October 2012
7 Thank Chris B
Dear chris
Thank you so very much for taking the time to post such a wonderful Trip Advisor review for us! It was a pleasure welcoming you We’re so pleased that you found our services very professional the second time you were back as we had made even more improvements over your first visit,,
see you next holiday in Bali
Leicester
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Absolutely fantastic day out in Bali with kadek!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2012

This was by far the best day out I have ever been on and trust me, I travel a lot. I chose bali essential tours due to all the reviews on Trip Advisor and I was not disappointed! I emailed Kadek to find out what he could do and from this point on he was very attentive and was always in touch to make suggestions and actually made the effort to ask us what we wanted to see. He showed us the real Bali, off the beaten track. His driving is very safe and he is just so knowledgable about Bali. His english is very good. My advice is if you're going to Bali book everything through Kadek! Had I have had more time I would have arranged to do more through him. Thankyou kadek for a memorable and fab day out and you will be seeing many of our family and friends in the near future....I just wouldn't use anyone else in Bali!

Visited September 2012
7 Thank Bejal G
Dear Bejal
London, England, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“KADAK IS A COMPLETE LEGEND!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2012

Kadak is a complete legend and if you were to go with anyone else you would be crazy, We went with Kadak after a bit of research online and this was the best thing we had done as I would no doubt say He helped make our holiday one of the best we have ever had!! My wife and son enjoyed his company and I am sure we will all stay friends with him for life. His knowledge is second to none and prices are very resonable that reasonable in fact we gave him a 50% tip!! When we go back without a doubt We will be visiting Kadak as a friend and a tour guide. Brilliant guide, Brilliant man and a Brilliant Experiance!!!!

Visited September 2012
7 Thank James L
Dear James,
Darwin, Australia
“Host with the most”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2012

Kadek is more like a trusted friend than a driver and guide. The best service I have EVER experienced. Kadek will take you off the beaten track that not all guides will take you to. There were five in our group including 4 yr old two teenagers and myself who was 6 months pregnant and my partner. Kadek catered to al our needs. Would defiantly recommend and use again. he also has the soft handshake in the business..

Visited July 2012
7 Thank JacquiNicholson
Dear Jacq
Thank you so very much for taking the time to post such a wonderful Trip Advisor review for me! It was a pleasure welcoming you, We’re so pleased that you found our services very professional the second time you were back as we had made even more improvements over your first visit!