The Westin Resort Nusa Dua, Bali
$154
Hotels.com
Grand Hyatt Bali(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
$145
Hotels.com
Sofitel Bali Nusa Dua Beach Resort(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
$340
$203
The Ritz-Carlton Bali(Nusa Dua)
$263
RitzCarlton.com
Nusa Dua Beach Hotel & Spa(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
$143
$121
  • Breakfast included
Hilton Bali Resort(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
$127
$111
Hotels.com
Ayodya Resort Bali(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
$292
$117
Hotels.com
Melia Bali(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
$117
$394
$494
$465
2,791 results
All reviewspregoikannew wingheavenly spakids clubseasonal tastesheavenly bedpremium roomspg memberfamily suitesmall balconybreakfast buffetprivate beachjapanese restaurantmain poolbeach frontkids pool
Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

We stayed on westin last week, and it was awesome. We enrolled our kids on SPG program, and it was a saver.. For 10usd++ per kid/ day kids can have breakfast, order lunch n dinner from kids menu.. And they can also get their westin bottles refilled anytime. They can order from kids menu as many times they want as long as parents order something from the menu.
I ordered hamburger and ice cream.. And it was delicious.. The ice cream was super.. The kids went to the kids club once, it was ok.. They enjoyed the pool more than the kids club.

We asked for 2double bed room, so it was enough for 4 of us. Kids are 4 and 7 yro, although it was not very big. We got 6 bottles of mineral water in the room.

It was kinda hard to get seats around swimming pool. Kids pool was too small. The slides was kinda too fast.

Breakfast menu was ok, good enough. They have plenty of staffs to handle breakfast time during peak time.

Stayed: July 2014
TheWestinBali, Hotel Management at The Westin Resort Nusa Dua, Bali, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2014

Dear Jessica S. Thank you very much for sharing your valuable experience with us. We are pleased to note that you and your family had an enjoyable family time and impressed with the quality and comfort of our service and facilities especially the food as well as our SPG® Kids Pass program. Your valuable feedbacks are really appreciated. We have taken into account on the aspects you have mentioned earlier as we continuously strive to bring a better value of our service. We look forward to welcoming you and the family back again for another memorable experience.

Reviewed July 8, 2014

My family and I stayed in Westin for 2 nights, and we weren't disappointed at all. The pool was huge and entertaining, especially for kids. The slide was a little too fast for me and my kids, but it was okay. The desserts and coffee drinks, even the hamburger, from the pool bar were great and tasty. The beach at the back of the hotel was awesome. Room (two double-bed) was a little small for a family of four, but the bathroom was big enough. Breakfast was disappointing, it could've been better. Kid's club was okay, it wasn't entertaining enough for our kids. Make sure you enroll your kids in the SPG membership, it saved a lot of money for us. They ate and drank anything (from the kid's menu) for only USD 10 per day per child. The Staff were very friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: Request for a two double-bed room, if you are a family of four.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
TheWestinBali, Hotel Management at The Westin Resort Nusa Dua, Bali, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2014

Dear Benny S. Thank you very much for sharing your valuable experience with us. We are pleased to note that you and your family had an enjoyable family time and impressed with the quality and comfort of our service and facilities especially the food as well as our SPG® Kids Pass program. Your valuable feedback in regards to the breakfast is really appreciated and we have taken into account and we will continuously strive to bring a better value of our service delivery. We look forward to welcoming you and the family back again for another memorable experience.

Reviewed July 6, 2014

We were 2 adults and kids aged 6 & 7. Overall the hotel was great, it had Kid's Club which was why we chose Westin. However, the pool was not too kid's friendly. The main pool was too deep for my kids and the pool that was walkable for them was cold and tasted like salty / sea water. I really wished they had kid's slides for 6- 7 years old height (In terms of the pool you land in). (FYI- Phuket Marriot is the best so far for a hotel kid friendly pool with slides).

The weather was perfect (late Jun / early Jul) and pool water temp was right. The actual hotel beachfront was nice and sandy as expected but the sea water was cold but still swimmable for me (Not many others would try and those that do, do not stay in too long). Afternoon time the sea water goes way out and it doesn't look nice. People would walk out and begin fishing.

Nusa Dua area is farthest and in the bottom corner of Bali. So this location is farthest to travel for any entertainment and value for money local restaurant lunch / dinner options. It took about 2 hours to get to Ubud for our White Water Rafting and 1 and a half hours for Elephant trekking. Elephant Trekking is very expensive compared to some we went to in Phuket. I remember why I said before that we wouldn't go on them anymore now, it's because the elephants and the drivers are really over worked. Our elephant driver works 9 days straight before getting 1 days rest. I feel pity for all of them.

SPG kids pass is the way forward and possibly one of the reasons why we would go back again despite the pool wasn't as friendly for the kids. For US$10 a day per child, all meals were included and the options were good from chicken fingers, to healthy fish fillets and salads. This is fantastic value considering the last trip, they hadn't introduced this yet. We ate at the Japanese restaurant mostly because the kids needs their cold soba noodles. It's funny that even in the hotel restaurant, the staff may overlook empty plates that they can take away to make eating more pleasant.

We had a hotel driver to drive us about until we come across a non hotel driver which was obviously cheaper (up to half the hotel driver price).

Overall, 4/5 with the SPG Kids option. Would be 5/5 if the Pool was more fun for the kids.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Applecrumbz
TheWestinBali, Hotel Management at The Westin Resort Nusa Dua, Bali, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2014

Dear Applecrumbz. Thank you for taking the time to let us know your valuable experiences. We are pleased to note that you and your family had an enjoyable time and impressed our service especially our SPG® Kids Pass program. Please accept our apologies for the shortfalls in service you experienced at our Hamabe Japanese Restaurant, I have addressed your comments with our Food and Beverage Team to ensure that our usual high standards of service are maintained. We do hope that you will provide us with another opportunity to serve you better in the near future.

Westin Nausa Dua

When you think of a vacation where you can get away from it all and just be, rarely do you think of a large resort full of families and honeymooners, especieally when you are on your own. But that is just what I found at the Westin Nausa Dua. This large resort in the upscale south of Bali, is situated on a great beach, with all the trappings to make the most A type personality stop and smell the ocean. The staff is attentive, without hovering and friendly without being overly familure.

My room was a deluxe king room with a pool view. The space looked recently updated and cozy without feeling small and cramped. With a Dream Bed and soft thick thread sheets, going to bed at night was a great pleasure and getting up in the morning sometimes a challenge. My favorite thing about the room, besides the souped up toilet, was the bathtub. Come prepared to soak, as this bathtub will call to you. Don't fight it, just give in.

The grounds of the resort are excellent, and there are people cleaning an sprucing up all the time. There is a large pool near the beach, and also a pool a bit hidden away near Prego. The gym is very good and open 24 hours everyday. Room service is prompt and the team takes good care of you. Since the Westin is on a strip lined with five star resorts, I wanted to check out the competition. There is a walkway that will take you up and down hotel row, and I took the stroll. Of all the hotels I checked out, the beach of the Westin was the best. The grounds team would clean the beach and the shoreline (the waterline) each morning. In addition, through out the day, I witnessed guys in the surf cleaning excess seaweed and any trash that washed up on the shore. I did not find this level of detail at any other hotel beaches.

There were a couple of drawbacks, especially as a single traveler. The pool shuts down at 7PM, and since I am not a kid, that sucked. There is no night club onsite, and no real bar/lounge except for one off the lobby and the one near the pool. My biggest frustration was that I felt limited to taxies. As an experienced scooter enthusiast : ), I like to get out on my own 2 wheeler and explore. They did not rent them, nor could they recommend a place to get one. Although I understanding that they do not want the liability of someone getting hurt on a bike rented by the hotel, they could at least help a girl find some wheels. As is the case in most nice hotels, avoid the mini bar, if you want to avoid a 500% mark up on Oreos. If you want to save money on room service meals, stick to the Asian selections, which are tasty and a good bargain.

On the whole, my stay was great and I even extended my stay from three days to six. I look forward to staying at the Westin once more on my return to Bali in the spring. I highly recommend this resort!

Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo

Dear Micachou. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience during your recent stay at our resort. We are very pleased to note that we were able to exceed your expectations and really appreciate your kind recommendation of our resort and your plan to return. We also would like to apologize for any inconvenience in regard to the pool opening hours and the motorbike rental as we would like to make sure our guests will be save while staying with us. We look forward to welcoming you at the resort for another memorable experience.

Reviewed July 6, 2014

We spent total 9 days in Bali and we started our trip in Nusa Dua then moving down to Kuta in our last 4 nights. If you need a beach resort, nice pool, comfortable bed, friendly staff all around... Westin has it all. The only comment I have will probably their in-room dining food but it didn't ruined our stay at all. We spent most of our time by the beach and the service staff there were very attentive. Must try their avocado gelato ice-cream :) we also cycle around Nusa Dusa beach and had a pit stop in Intercontinental to visit our old friend there. We also cycle to "water blow" and it is a must visit place! Our dinner in the Ikan restaurant & Bar was fabulous. Must order their grill fish...
After few days eating in the resort, we decided to dine out. So, you can either take the hotel shuttle or walk to Bali Collection and it is also a place where ladies can shop around.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
TheWestinBali, Hotel Management at The Westin Resort Nusa Dua, Bali, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2014

Dear Fantasia 10. Thank you for sharing your valuable experience. We are really happy to hear that you are pleased with our associates and enjoyed our surrounding areas and Ikan Restaurant & Bar. We also value your feedback in regards to in-room dining food and we certainly look forward to the opportunity to welcoming you back again in the near future.