We have just returned from 10 days at the Ayodya Resort at Nusa Dua. This was our second visit (went last year at the same time). This is without doubt the best value in a top quality beach front resort in Bali. The beach is just superb and much better than Kuta.
The staff are just the best and service is 5 star. The breakfast is excellent and offers plenty to choose from including the best smoked fish we have tasted.
The facilities are great with a fully enclosed tennis court, a massive swimming pool, a well equipped gym and great restaurants that are not overpriced. You can eat cheaper in the village outside the front entrance or at the Bali Collection where there are many well priced restaurants.
The only criticism we have of the resort is the cost of internet broadband in the room where a connection for the 10 days we were there was over $150. You can get a WiFi connection for 24 hours for 220,000 RP ($25) but you have to leave the room and take your computer to a connection area every time you want to use it.
The rooms are well maintained and very clean and comfortable. The bed is very comfortable and the aircon is very effective.
The staff are friendly and helpful and the grounds are pristine.
Golf is available over the road outside the front entrance and is not expensive for a full package including golf clubs and equipment. Did not play this time but last time was about $100 for a full round including a golf buggy and caddy.
We will return soon, this is such a great place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ayodya Resort Bali A Kingdom of Hospitality Located in a 11.5 Hectare landscaped garden with Balinese theme in the secure gated resort community of Nusa Dua with a secluded sandy beach, Bali's secret mountain Gunung Agung can be tantalizing glimpsed in the distance and immediately adjacent sits the 18 holes Bali Golf and Country Club. The resort is designed to resemble a Balinese water palace in the grandest possible manner. A true reflection of Balinese art, the stone statues, fountains, carved relief and lagoon pools proclaim them throughout the hotel that depicts mythical characters from the great Ramayana Epic story. Ayodya Resort Bali has 537 elegantly rooms and suites with the comfortable balconies. The bathrooms are designed and decorated with the comfort and convenience of the most discerning guest in mind.Ayodya Resort Bali provide 7 restaurants and lounge will enhance your dining experience during your stay with us. There are a host of recreational activities that you and your family can enjoy at the resort, such as a large swimming pool, all weather tennis courts, health club, water sport and spa. The children could enjoy the time at Camp Ananda.The guests who require a more private, sophisticated and individual option could chose The Ayodya Palace. The Ayodya Palace is a dreamy, 79-room, private 'retreat within a hotel', set in a quiet corner of the resort. With luxurious accommodation and facilities, a world class butler service, private check-in, and complimentary food and beverage presentation throughout the day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Ayodya Resort Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ayodya Resort Bali Hotel Nusa Dua
- Ayodya Hotel Bali
- Ayodya Hotel Nusa Dua
- Bali Hilton
- Ayodya Resort Bali Nusa Dua