We went in AYODYA resort in February 2010 for 13 days in room 1523 through Ltur. Very nice hotel in a beautyful parc. The food in the hotel is more expensive than the restaurants beside the hotel, but the food is very good, espacially Japaneese restaurant. Beach and pool are nice. You have a street 300 meters right from the hotel with about 10 restaurants with low price (ab 6/7 € by person with drink; Laguna is not bad). In the same street you have the Spa Refresh with good massages and cheep.
We had 4 days tour with a very friendly independant taxi that I recommend: BATI [--][--]. The best is to call him; I'm not sure that he has inernet at home. We paid about 20 to 30 € a day in a new Toyota with driver and guide. He is very very friendly, spend about 10 hours time. He proposed us several visit s of temples, rice terrasses, waterfall, crocodile parc.. You can change the program as you want; he give us very good and comprehensive explanation in a good English. If you book with him, saluate him from Patrick , Daniel, Christine and Chantal from France.
The poeple from LTUR in Bali were not very sympatic with us.
I recommend this hotel. A five star hotel for a very good price
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ayodya Resort Bali A Kingdom of Hospitality Located in a 11.5 Hectare landscaped garden with Balinese theme in the secure gated resort community of Nusa Dua with a secluded sandy beach, Bali's secret mountain Gunung Agung can be tantalizing glimpsed in the distance and immediately adjacent sits the 18 holes Bali Golf and Country Club. The resort is designed to resemble a Balinese water palace in the grandest possible manner. A true reflection of Balinese art, the stone statues, fountains, carved relief and lagoon pools proclaim them throughout the hotel that depicts mythical characters from the great Ramayana Epic story. Ayodya Resort Bali has 537 elegantly rooms and suites with the comfortable balconies. The bathrooms are designed and decorated with the comfort and convenience of the most discerning guest in mind.Ayodya Resort Bali provide 7 restaurants and lounge will enhance your dining experience during your stay with us. There are a host of recreational activities that you and your family can enjoy at the resort, such as a large swimming pool, all weather tennis courts, health club, water sport and spa. The children could enjoy the time at Camp Ananda.The guests who require a more private, sophisticated and individual option could chose The Ayodya Palace. The Ayodya Palace is a dreamy, 79-room, private 'retreat within a hotel', set in a quiet corner of the resort. With luxurious accommodation and facilities, a world class butler service, private check-in, and complimentary food and beverage presentation throughout the day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Fastbooking, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Ayodya Resort Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ayodya Resort Bali Hotel Nusa Dua
- Ayodya Hotel Bali
- Ayodya Hotel Nusa Dua
- Bali Hilton
- Ayodya Resort Bali Nusa Dua