We stayed four days on this hotel. A taxi driver suggested it to me while I was in kuta.
The beach is really good: large and clean, soft sand, calm sea, turquoise and clear water; last but not least the sand is pink as the isola of Budelli in Sardinia. The room was large, clean, with a complete bathroom and a nice balcony, most of them have a view on the laguna and on the sea.
The hotel is not new, but the spaces and the buildings are well maintained and we didn't see ruined areas.
The wi-fi was not free, which was not nice, since all restaurants, in Nusa Dua area, had free wi-fi.
Breakfast was in line with the standard of the hotel and price, I mean very good.
The pizza of the beach restaurant was very good as well, but expensive.
We did a couples treatment in the hotel's spa, which was very good and I really appreciated to play tennis in Hotel's tennis courts, courts with a roof. Last but not least is close the Golf court.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ayodya Resort Bali A Kingdom of Hospitality Located in a 11.5 Hectare landscaped garden with Balinese theme in the secure gated resort community of Nusa Dua with a secluded sandy beach, Bali's secret mountain Gunung Agung can be tantalizing glimpsed in the distance and immediately adjacent sits the 18 holes Bali Golf and Country Club. The resort is designed to resemble a Balinese water palace in the grandest possible manner. A true reflection of Balinese art, the stone statues, fountains, carved relief and lagoon pools proclaim them throughout the hotel that depicts mythical characters from the great Ramayana Epic story. Ayodya Resort Bali has 537 elegantly rooms and suites with the comfortable balconies. The bathrooms are designed and decorated with the comfort and convenience of the most discerning guest in mind.Ayodya Resort Bali provide 7 restaurants and lounge will enhance your dining experience during your stay with us. There are a host of recreational activities that you and your family can enjoy at the resort, such as a large swimming pool, all weather tennis courts, health club, water sport and spa. The children could enjoy the time at Camp Ananda.The guests who require a more private, sophisticated and individual option could chose The Ayodya Palace. The Ayodya Palace is a dreamy, 79-room, private 'retreat within a hotel', set in a quiet corner of the resort. With luxurious accommodation and facilities, a world class butler service, private check-in, and complimentary food and beverage presentation throughout the day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Fastbooking, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ayodya Resort Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ayodya Resort Bali Hotel Nusa Dua
- Ayodya Hotel Bali
- Ayodya Hotel Nusa Dua
- Bali Hilton
- Ayodya Resort Bali Nusa Dua