Excellent 5 days vacation spent in this great resort. We chose one of the less expensive rooms and was just alright. A little wear off and requiring refurbishing / redecoration but we didn't spend much time on it so was fine. Wifi in rooms which was nice. Bathtube available but not separate shower. Room was ample and the bed comfortable enough. OK terrace which we didn't use much. Complimentary water every day. Please, note the room was one of the cheapest ones. The area of the rooms was in pair with this rate range in terms of decoration and location relative to seafront. Still the area is very nice with many impressive decoration details. There are other areas of the hotel where the perceived quality of common areas and rooms is much higher so seems like here you can find what you're looking for.
This was not an adult-only resort but we found that not being at all an issue in this resort in terms of tranquility.
Resort is huge with a huge lobby impressively decorated. Many restaurants and bars with gastronomy from all over the world. Good enough quality in all we tried. Breakfast buffet quite good and with plently of choices.
There are many pathways from Lobby to Rooms to Sea / Swimming pool, profuselly decorated, with lakes where you can find impressive lizzards and other animals. Very interesting.
Swimming pool is big and nice, with a bridge conveniently communicating both sides of the swimming pool. No problem whatsoever to find free sunbeds here of by the beach since hotel removed those towels from unoccupied seats. Beach area and beach itself is nice. They were works in progress during our stay to build up a new swimming pool closer to the beach but we didn't notice any noise. There is a bar serving the beach where you can order drinks and food (pizzas and so). Prices in restaurants and bars are quite affordable.
Service is always nice and usually helpfull.
Beach is quite nice and long (I believe more than 2 kms of sand). Nice excursion by walk in beach to a place nearby where you can get showers from sea water crashing against rocks.
You can also buy motor sports (jet ski and others). One thing I didn't like from beach was the female vendors which place themselves literally in front of your sunbed for hours waiting for you to buy them something obstructing the see view. Other thing was the people with huge kites. The wind was quite strong and I feel they can be dangerous if not properly controlled.
Shows are nice but you need to pay for them. Normally include dinner. We went to see a local dance and was very nice.
Is quite conveniently located from airport (20 mins) in a secured area (a barrier and a lot of security to access the resorts area).
There are several shops in general quite expensive.
In general, great value for the money I'd be happy to recommend. No luxury though, at least in the rooms we booked.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ayodya Resort Bali A Kingdom of Hospitality Located in a 11.5 Hectare landscaped garden with Balinese theme in the secure gated resort community of Nusa Dua with a secluded sandy beach, Bali's secret mountain Gunung Agung can be tantalizing glimpsed in the distance and immediately adjacent sits the 18 holes Bali Golf and Country Club. The resort is designed to resemble a Balinese water palace in the grandest possible manner. A true reflection of Balinese art, the stone statues, fountains, carved relief and lagoon pools proclaim them throughout the hotel that depicts mythical characters from the great Ramayana Epic story. Ayodya Resort Bali has 537 elegantly rooms and suites with the comfortable balconies. The bathrooms are designed and decorated with the comfort and convenience of the most discerning guest in mind.Ayodya Resort Bali provide 7 restaurants and lounge will enhance your dining experience during your stay with us. There are a host of recreational activities that you and your family can enjoy at the resort, such as a large swimming pool, all weather tennis courts, health club, water sport and spa. The children could enjoy the time at Camp Ananda.The guests who require a more private, sophisticated and individual option could chose The Ayodya Palace. The Ayodya Palace is a dreamy, 79-room, private 'retreat within a hotel', set in a quiet corner of the resort. With luxurious accommodation and facilities, a world class butler service, private check-in, and complimentary food and beverage presentation throughout the day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Fastbooking, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Ayodya Resort Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ayodya Resort Bali Hotel Nusa Dua
- Ayodya Hotel Bali
- Ayodya Hotel Nusa Dua
- Bali Hilton
- Ayodya Resort Bali Nusa Dua