Stayed there with 3 young kids aged, 6, 8 and 10. We chose Melia because of the kids club and the interesting family room concept. The room is comfortable and clean. There is a child-safe gate at the stairs to prevent young children from climbing the stairs.
With regards to the hotel's location, it is the first resort on the stretch of beach, nearest to Bali Collection (Shopping area at Nusa Dua). The walk is about 10 mins.
Kids club was good. Many activities for kids but the too many mosquitoes.
Buffet breakfast. The spread was good and I like the man playing the local instrument "Gamelan".
Spa was wonderful but way too pricey.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious hotel is located in a tropical garden, right on Nusa Dua beach. Close to a magnificent golf course and the Nusa Dua shopping & leisure district. Nearby point of interest are the capital, Denpasar, 35 km distance from the hotel, and Kuta, just 10 km away. The International Airport is 20 min. away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Melia Bali Indonesia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Bali Indonesia Hotel Nusa Dua
- Melia Nusa Dua
- Melia Bali Hotel
- Melia Bali Indonesia Nusa Dua