We have just returned to Sweden after two weeks at the hotel Melia Bali in Nusa Dua. It is a wonderful hotel with fantastic staff and service. It is quiet and comfortable and you can really get relaxation. For those who wish, there are various activities available. The hotel has several restaurant or offering food of the highest quality.
We lived in Level Lagoon Access Suites for the last few days to upgrade to Garden Villa, which was an experience that beats everything. Private pool with a garden and a wonderfully decorated villa. You can not get better experience if you want peace and relaxation in a wonderful environment.
We are very happy with our stay and we have already decided to return in december 2013 to this wonderful hotel and amazing staff.
We can really recommend the Melia Bali.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious hotel is located in a tropical garden, right on Nusa Dua beach. Close to a magnificent golf course and the Nusa Dua shopping & leisure district. Nearby point of interest are the capital, Denpasar, 35 km distance from the hotel, and Kuta, just 10 km away. The International Airport is 20 min. away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Melia Bali Indonesia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Bali Indonesia Hotel Nusa Dua
- Melia Nusa Dua
- Melia Bali Hotel
- Melia Bali Indonesia Nusa Dua