The hotel is in a touristic area Nusa dua which is all artificial and looks very different from Kuta or Denpasar. But it's really beautiful, calm and safe place to be. I would recommend it as a place to rest after some active time in other sites of Bali.
The hotel itself is a big, touristy place crowded with people. Though it has a magical feeling because the buildings are not so tall ( 3 story) and surrounded by beautiful green gardens and narrow walk ways. The staff in comparison with other hotels in Bali could be better. I believe it's because there are so many people they loose a personal touch to every client. It's more what you expect form a standard resort: restaurants and spa are way overpriced, but in general it's a nice place to rest and do nothing.
The "Bali collection" a big shopping mall nearby was a real salvation, cause we spent all our evenings there shopping, dining and getting some spa treatments.
The breakfast at hotel was really good. A real 5 star for that one. Every nation can find something theirs in that restaurant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious hotel is located in a tropical garden, right on Nusa Dua beach. Close to a magnificent golf course and the Nusa Dua shopping & leisure district. Nearby point of interest are the capital, Denpasar, 35 km distance from the hotel, and Kuta, just 10 km away. The International Airport is 20 min. away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Prestigia, Hotel.de, HRS, Prodigios Interactivos SA and Despegar.com so you can book your Melia Bali Indonesia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Bali Indonesia Hotel Nusa Dua
- Melia Nusa Dua
- Melia Bali Hotel
- Melia Bali Indonesia Nusa Dua