The Melia is a really lovely hotel. We stayed in a family room and although not huge quite comfortable. It is a big hotel but it doesn't overwhelm you with crowds at all. The pool is great and the occasional pool activities kept the kids happy. You can enjoy lovely beach walks past all the other resorts! Nusa dua is quiet so be aware of this, we did 4 nights there & then followed up with 10 in Seminyak and enjoyed our time there but any longer with kids may have been different.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious hotel is located in a tropical garden, right on Nusa Dua beach. Close to a magnificent golf course and the Nusa Dua shopping & leisure district. Nearby point of interest are the capital, Denpasar, 35 km distance from the hotel, and Kuta, just 10 km away. The International Airport is 20 min. away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Melia Bali Indonesia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Bali Indonesia Hotel Nusa Dua
- Melia Nusa Dua
- Melia Bali Hotel
- Melia Bali Indonesia Nusa Dua