We've stayed in Nusa Dua before ans this is one of many hotels in this secure enclave.
The entrance is magnificant and you need to find time to explore its surroundings.Staff are very friendly and genuinely welcoming.Your arrival is hailed by a bang on the gong in the foyer.Recetion staff were friendly and helpful.The room was a good standard and had the most comfortable bed with flo pillows you wanted to take back home.The room was well catered for and bottled water and coffee etc was replenished daily at no extra cost.A room safe was provided for valuables and was roomy enough for a handbag or two.Our room was in a non- smoking block.Like most hotels these days you were given an option to change linen daily if you so desired or not if you chose to be "green".Towels were changed daily.The breakfast provided was of a high standard and gave a great choice of menu.But if you didnt plan your timing well (before 8.45am) you had to join the mass of families and others jostling for tables.on some mornings a lay-in was preferred to the "mad rush" followed by brunch!
Situated in the midst of hotels ours was a commfortable 10 minute stroll to the Bali Collection a collection of shops and reteraunts open early til late at night.Everything was available including spas and massages!
The facilities in the resort were excellent including the pool.Although it was dominated by youngsters.The beach was a little disappointing especially when the tide went out.
The boardwalk,which stretched for miles provided useful exercise.
Watch out for the cost of drinks at the hotel bar.I was shocked to pay nearly 10 Aus Dollars for a bottle of Bingtang! We thoroughly recommend the Melia.A classy place to make you feel special on holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious hotel is located in a tropical garden, right on Nusa Dua beach. Close to a magnificent golf course and the Nusa Dua shopping & leisure district. Nearby point of interest are the capital, Denpasar, 35 km distance from the hotel, and Kuta, just 10 km away. The International Airport is 20 min. away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets and Evoline ltd so you can book your Melia Bali Indonesia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Bali Indonesia Hotel Nusa Dua
- Melia Nusa Dua
- Melia Bali Hotel
- Melia Bali Indonesia Nusa Dua