Nusa Dua Beach Hotel & Spa
Grand Hyatt Bali(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
$145
Hotels.com
The Laguna, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
$172
Hotels.com
Melia Bali(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
$100
The Ritz-Carlton Bali(Nusa Dua)
$579
$263
RitzCarlton.com
The Westin Resort Nusa Dua, Bali(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
$142
$121
  • Beachfront
Ayodya Resort Bali(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
$292
$97
Agoda.com
Hilton Bali Resort(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
$112
$96
Agoda.com
$340
$203
The St. Regis Bali Resort(Nusa Dua)
$588
$471
StRegis.com
Samabe Bali Suites & Villas(Nusa Dua)
$398
$360
5,756 results
All reviewspalace clubchess bartamarind restaurantpremier roombali collectionnusa dua beachbalinese styleother hotelsbeautiful hotelrelaxing holidaybeach frontour honeymoonswim up barclub roomafternoon teakids clubbuffet breakfast
Reviewed January 26, 2011

it seems all the reviews were written by the hotel staff,cause i cant find any word of truth.the hotel's beach is dirty and u cant swim there in case of low tide,in morning it's around one and half meter high,but full of algae,in afternoon water runs so far away,till reef.we're walking for 20 min in this hot weather to the other hotels' beaches.breakfast is very poor and every day is the same.all the facilities in hotel re quite expensive.they charged about 45 USD for putting plaster and ice on finger.hotel is the oldest in nusa dua,beds,TV,bathroom re from other century, terrible.there were always some wood insect in our room.and what i must say-during our one week holidays i've heard about more then 5 cases of money stealing,and finally we fall victim to this.forgetting some small money in room,be sure u'll not find it coming back.then manager lies to your eyes that it's happened for the first time and send u fruits.can be ranged only like 3 stars,not more.

9  Thank kitty298484
NusaDuaBeachHotel, Nusa Dua Beach Hotel & Spa Management at Nusa Dua Beach Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2011

Dear kitty298484,

Thank you for staying at Nusa Dua Beach Hotel & Spa and taking the time to share your experience on tripadvisor.

First of, we are sorry that your holiday was not as perfect as you had hoped. As we do take our guests’ feedback seriously, we have investigated your complaints.

A third party runs the hotel’s clinic and they normally establish the doctor’s fee and explain to the patient to get consent before the procedure takes place.

We work with a reputable pest control company and your complaint is one of the very few complaints we have received about insects. However, we take this feedback as part of our evaluation for improvement.

We do take any loss claim or report very seriously. The investigation procedure includes searches in employee’s lockers and traffic logs. In most cases, management simply finds items that have been simply misplaced.

Again, thank you for your valuable feedback to our hotel. We’re confident that our award-winning hotel will provide an elevated experience in the near future when our major refurbishment is finished.

Regards from paradise,

Nusa Dua Beach Hotel & Spa Management

Reviewed January 26, 2011

we stayed in th hotel foe 5 nights for our honeymoon.on checking in we were upgraded to palace club room.luxurious resort with number of in house restaurants to choose from.a beautiful beach with lots of sun beds and a large option of water sports to choose from.th best part was th morning breakfast with the largest spread i have ever seen.would recommend to all and love to go again !!! have a pleasant stay.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank travelz_bug
Reviewed January 19, 2011

My husband and I visited this hotel in November 2010 and had an incredible time! I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a memorable vacation. I could go on about the resort, beach and food, which were all amazing! But what I think was most memorable about the place where the staff. Lovely, helpful and always smilling. I can't wait to go back at the end of this year!

Reviewed January 18, 2011

Had the pleasure of staying at Nusa Dua Beach Hotel twice this month, having stayed several times before. I have only ever stayed in a Palace Club room, so can only comment on that. Our visit was for two nights after a stay in Seminyak and Cepaka first, We always finish of our Bali holidays with a couple of nights in Nusa Dua or Jimbaran just to wind down and chill out. The Palace Club staff are just amazing and truly professiona, without being stiff. They are the most friendly staff who always remember your name and always give you a warm smile. The resort itslef is lovely and very traditional in comparison to some of the other resorts in the area. I guess the rooms are becoming dated, but they have some much character and I have always found them to be very clean and well maintained. There are no flat screen TV's or sound systems, but you do get a DVD player.The amenities are excellent and the towels thick and absorbent. The food and beverage on offer in the Palace Club is of a high standard and always a lot of variety. Each evening the canapes are based on a theme, which is really nice. The lounge is open 24/7, so you can pop in for a drink or biscuit or fruit any time you like. The breakfasts and high tea each day are also very good. I think what really makes Palace Club are the wonderful staff. They are happy to assist you with any request, and a really obliging. I had a stressful encounter at the domestic airport which they were happy to help resolve for me once back at the lounge. They made many calls for me a and spent a lot of time with me, which I truly appreciated. I highly recommend the Palace Club, and compared to other resorts, probaly the most affordable club on offer.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed January 18, 2011

This hotel is the oldest in Nusa Dua. However, I find it to be quite charming because it also has the most character. The other cluster of hotels were definitely more updated--ie: the laguna has nicer beach beds and looked fancier. However, I was glad that this resort has a lot of character. Sometimes staying at one of the big chain resorts, it starts to feel like you could be anywhere because they all look the same in that nice, big hotel sort of way. At Nusa Dua, we were reminded everyday that we were in Bali because of the design of the resort. The entrance to the hotel is stunning at night. We took at shuttle past the newer hotels nearby and most looked pretty standard with convention posters up front and metal detectors like casinos. Although this hotel is older, they did a good job with the upkeep. The garden, koi pond and general landscaping were manicured perfectly. The rooms were clean. The beds were comfortable and the staff was very friendly. The spa (not to be confused with the hair salon) is also ranked very high. They were going through renovations during our stay near the pool area but we were not disturbed at all. I say stay here just for the more interesting design of the hotel if you're looking for a resort in the Nusa Dua area.

2  Thank newyorkertraveler